Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

+
Hi, Notkopeikko! I'm from Finland, too. Long time since I last run CP2020 (or any other proper campaign for that matter) but we had such a blast playing back then that I am thinking about starting a new game.

What part of country you are from? I am from greater Helsinki area.

hey,

im from good ol' Bothell Washington. currently running with one group on wed and sat. and im pretty much still a newbie-only playing for 1.5 years i think-

but man cyberpunk is addicting and i love the system.
but im always up for finding other groups to play with

Sup, Voice here.
Like Natayo I'm from the good ol' Rainy state. Currently running her Game on Wednesday and in the same group on Saturdays.
Been playing for a good 2 years now.
But it's always fun to find new people.

Hey all. From Belfast Northern Ireland. Run a Game Sunday and now Monday. Sunday game is a NCPD game and Monday is just down and dirt punk. Have been running since 95 and will keep running to I'm 95.

Hi there Ikirouta!

I had to battle with myself whether to reply to you here or through IM. :D I'm from the greater Helsinki area myself as well. :) We finally got through the first campaign (and what a campaign it was!), and are now moving on. Our game master is writing our next campaign, so we're going to play E.N.O.C. in the meantime. It's my second time leading, so wish me luck..

Do you still have an active group or are you drifting?

Yes, it feels a bit silly to write in English this way, but it would also be arrogant to switch to Finnish...

My group is quite inactive at roleplaying front in general, at the moment. Actually it has been so for years now, but fortunately we still get to play now and then.

Good to hear that you had a great campaign. I own E.N.O.C. but like so many other games, I have not had a chance to run it. If you plan to run the scenario from the book, take a good read of it and be prepared. It is almost certain that your players will do things differently than what is expected to happen :) Anyway, good luck with it!

Ok I'm in I don't get a chance to play much anymore, I'm origionally from Seattle Washington I ran a group I called "Midnight Hour Gaming" now I live in Alberta Canada and don't have the gamers in the area I live. I believe we chatted before Widom I used to have the handle Rebel819.

Hmmm. We really should get a campaign started. Or at least some solo/small scale stuff to try out a few methods.

Ditto

I am in. Is Hound around here? Didn't he run the old Blackhammer site? (he knows me...)

I am in Cincinnati btw.

If he is, he's in stealth mode. Too bad, his site was the other one I used along with Datafortress for solid Cpunk stuff.

If he is, he's in stealth mode. Too bad, his site was the other one I used along with Datafortress for solid Cpunk stuff.

I think I got a shoutout on the goodbye post on the blackhammer site IIRC. I could look but I am feeling really lazy at the moment. Point is I'd like to talk to him again. We had some interesting discussions.

That's sad... is there are reason that can be discussed publicly if not would you message me privately about it? I hope that he's ok.

Not my place to discuss it really, in public or private... sorry. I only mentioned anything in the first place to curb any attempts to contact him, as they will be futile.

Top Bottom