Recruitment

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recruitment

[size=12pt]At this moment we are looking for Djinni scriptersrequirements:- basic knowledge of Djinni and scripting- reliabilityAlso, because we would like to release our mods in English, we needEnglish native speakers- main task would be proofreading of translated dialogs, and other written word requirements:- English native speaker- erudition- knowledge of medieval-like slang and it's use- experience in writing is welcomewe are offering:- work on interesting projects- chance to gain experience- enthusiastic company- kiss of a doppler ;DTo join simply post a message in this thread with your short resume. [/size]

I am a writer and though not a native speaker, I have studied at an english university for 4 yrs and thus I speak english fluently (have also worked as a translator for the 2004 Olympics). So far I have published two novels and a book of short stories. I'd be very interested to write story - lines, as well as dialogues.

Well, you've already seen what I can (or cannot) do for you on the english side :)I'd be happy to help PM me if you would like any specific details, i'd prefer not to post that stuff :)

If by any chance you need anyone else, I would be happy to help out. I'm a native english speaker, and have found that language and grammar have always been my strong points. I write stories and poems and have had a few published although not in any big magazines. I'm currently at university studying as a medical herbalist.Drop me a line if I can be of any assistance :)Ali

Hey guys! Name's Kris, I'm from Massachusetts, USA and i love The Witcher. I would love to be involved, but i have minimal scripting skills and have only used Djinni a few times never really accomplished much. That's not to say i never would. I would like to learn more about scripting, using toolsets, and creating mods. I like to see ideas from peers and myself come to fruition and seeing the many faces in the community enjoying the mods as much as the game itself. I would be honored, yet unexpectant if you were to pick me to script and mod with your team.

I could help in doing this in may languages that I know.Little Polish, French, Finnish, Spanish, German, Dutch and a bit of Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom