Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

+
Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

For years, I've been searching Google trying to find any evidence that this game is in development.

You can imagine my amazement when this video was in the search results:

[video=youtube;9X_-xdi2FsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X_-xdi2FsM[/video]

FYI that map isn't a hoax. What happened was the map was leaked on April 11, but IGN waited for a trustworthy source to confirm it before they made a video. Which was April 15.

What do you guys wanna see in this game? I hope they make it more in a RPG direction this time. The PS3 game had a lot of RPG elements, but it wasn't a full-fledged RPG. Maybe John can gather ingredients to make moonshine, same with dynamite, clothes, etc.

And its kinda funny. You can tell The Witcher 3 was inspired by Red Dead 2 in a couple ways, maybe Red Dead 3 will be inspired by The Witcher 3.

Its just so good to know they're working on something else besides GTA Online. That game got old 2 years ago.

It's happening...

Yay. This is the best gaming news in a while.

Haven't played RD2, but I nearly bought a PS3 for it. Now I hear it's coming to PC.

Loved the hell out of Red Dead Redemption (haven't played the first Red Dead) hopefully this one will be half as good as RDR was at least.

Never played Red Dead, but played RDR for the first time a while back on my Xbox 360. Words can't express how excited I was to get my hands back on this master piece with the title coming to BC for X1. I expect nothing less from the new Read Dead and if it's really a prequel I have a good feeling about it, always wanted to know more about what happened to Marston back in younger days :)

Gun was also an amazing western.

Gun was released 1 year after Red Dead Revolver, and it was arguably ahead of the game in many aspects. I actually think Red Dead Redemption gets more inspiration from Gun than it does from Red Dead Revolver.

Gun's sequel had so much potential, if there ever was one. Activision lost a great opportunity.

I wish we saw a sequel to Gun, but no one even remembers the first game existed anymore.

Red Dead Online was a thing in Redemption as well. That was only rumor about the new domain registered recently by Take-Two, which is precisely Red Dead Online. In Redemption it was a separate game you could start before going to the main menu, so I assume that it must have its own domain, a bit like, GTA Online or Metal Gear Online.

Anyway Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed! http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th here on Facebook, at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.

Top Bottom