Red Dead Redemption 2 (Red Dead 3)

+
Pretty underwhelming that they couldn't show more footage than that. Beautiful for sure, but I never trust premier footage these days.

I really doubt it, so I may just finally borrow my friend's PS4 for a while when RDR2 is out :p
Do you doubt the spring release or do you doubt they'll release it at all? According to steamspy GTAV has sold ~5.3 million copies on Steam alone so it would be a bit strange not to release it on PC at some point.

Do you doubt the spring release or do you doubt they'll release it at all? According to steamspy GTAV has sold ~5.3 million copies on Steam alone so it would be a bit strange not to release it on PC at some point.

It's more that they did not release Red Dead Redemption on PC, whether it is related to code issues or not is not exactly known for sure, but they easily missed on at least 2 million other sales by that decision to not include it on PC so far.

I'd be very surprised if it didn't come to PC. Red Dead was known for having a troubled development, and it was one of the few RS games that isn't on PC.

Publishers bribed by distributor cartels don't use common logic. But it depends, if the size of the bribe outweighs potential profits from more releases.

Publishers bribed by distributor cartels don't use common logic. But it depends, if the size of the bribe outweighs potential profits from more releases.
This sounds really crazy (and not quite sure if serious or not) - and I'm not saying this to offend you or anything, it's just that it won't get in my head why anyone wants to give money so that a game isn't released for pcs^^

This sounds really crazy (and not quite sure if serious or not) - and I'm not saying this to offend you or anything, it's just that it won't get in my head why anyone wants to give money so that a game isn't released for pcs^^

Sony and MS are known to do that. Common "exclusives" tactic. Pretty nasty for the end user.

So that people who would like to play those games would have to buy their console. It works with me for J-RPGs on Nintendo and Sony platforms for example. I normally play on PC, but because I love certain specific series from Japan I kinda have to get the other devices as well. For handhelds (e.g. 3DS) it kinda works fine because of the extra mobility (so it gives me something hard to achieve with PCs - not impossible though) but for home consoles (e.g. PS4) it becomes a ridiculous investment. I'm glad that they are more and more going in the "console exclusive" way though (like it's either on PS4 and PC, or XBox One and PC). They can compete all day long, in however way they want; as long as they also publish on PC :)

I want these features in RDR 3.

1. Ability to take hostages as human shields
2. Better Customization RDR 3
3. RDR 3 Need Super AI and Gameplay
4. Implement The Idea Of Take-Two Interactive Shared Universe
5. Simple And Interesting Storyline
6. Wondrous Setting For The Game
7. Creating Personalized Characters For The Game
8. Player Ranking System
9. Gang Hubs and Outposts.
A good wishlist for RDR 3 is also listed here http://rdr3reddeadredemption.com/

[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Def looking forward to Red Dead Redemtion II. Been delayed.
The game will now launch on 26th October 2018.[/FONT]

I added another one... 10. Dating :p

Jatinsingh0000;n8574970 said:
I want these features in RDR 3.

1. Ability to take hostages as human shields
2. Better Customization RDR 3
3. RDR 3 Need Super slotxo AI and Gameplay
4. Implement The Idea Of Take-Two Interactive Shared Universe
5. Simple And Interesting Storyline
6. Wondrous Setting For The Game
7. Creating Personalized Characters For The Game
8. Player Ranking System
9. Gang Hubs and Outposts.
A good wishlist for RDR 3 is also listed here http://rdr3reddeadredemption.com/

I want the Rpg elements from the Witcher 3 wild hunt, The movement you would get in a Assassin's creed game and the control of the carriages you got from Assassin's creed sydnicate,mix with am out of detail in the open world like a Yakuza game and put all together an that is what I want.

Top Bottom