Red Engine Editor. has stopped working.

+
Red Engine Editor. has stopped working.

I downloaded all 5 installation files into downloads.
After clicking .exe, installed at Program Files(x86).
I get this error when trying to launch redkit "Red Engine Editor. has stopped working.".
It also failed to run SQLLite.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hey philipollas
do you still have the problem? I am no expert , but it would be better to know, what the specifications of you pc are. Otherwise nobody can give you a proper answer! Do you have the Witcher 2 Installed with all it's needed patches?

Greetings Nemo

Last edited:
No Title

Hey people I need your help urgently. My Editor has stopped working and my world window will not open. I'm left with this grey box with a world-tab at the top-left corner. I have to hand in my project on Wednesday. If I cannot fix this problem all the work I put in since september will be for naught and I will fail. Help would obviously greatly appreciated. Yesterday it worked as usual and I was just trying to get my project to cook. The last thing I edited were dialogues. When I could at least get to the content browser I could show what I did there. Please, someone help me

UPDATE:
I got a viewportwindow to appear, but it will not dock anywhere and I cannot load the layers of my level due to a lack of all the tools. I also gained access to my asset-browser.

Attachments

• photo197752.png
    photo197752.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 445
  • photo197762.png
    photo197762.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
UPDATE: I fixed it. A simple reinstall of REDKit fixes the issue, but BEWARE! If you have the same problem, be sure to put your user.sqlite file somewhere safe. You will find it in witcher2/bin (NOT the same place like your level). If this file is reseted, you will lose all of your dialogues. If you saved it, though, you can just copy in the old file and all will be like before.

Top Bottom