RED Insider type news.

+
RED Insider type news.

From today, be prepared to get accustomed to a new “type” of news on www.thewitcher.com – namely, the RED Insider, which will basically present you with some studio info and gossip straight from CD Projekt RED. We thought that this way you’d at least get to hear what’s going on in the last phase of “The Witcher” project. Come visit us daily as you never know when something might happen!

Thanks for it! I don't like when game is in progress and fans don't know what happening, cool idea indeed! :)

MichaelT said:
Umm... hello? Anyone? :-\It's been two days now. Where are the daily news?
you should daily check the website, but news won't appear daily. Read what funky has wrote once again.

MichaelT said:
Umm... hello? Anyone? :-\It's been two days now. Where are the daily news?
Although the OP did state to 'check daily for news ' (even though it is hinted that there may be news and there may not be news) I am going to have to Agree with Michael T. (again) here. Even if there is ' no particular news ' you could update the ' RED INSIDER ' to say SOMETHING daily ... your fans are eager to know whats going on while we wait for release. Even if your only ' comment ' for the Insider is .. :: ' Today the devs are squashing more bugs found in the game-streamlineing some video content fixing some graphics glitches (wink wink)' And then we are all going out for Pizza and Beer.That would at least be something ... but (3 days so far) of no new news at all .. makes a witcher fan edgy (well .. at least this witcher fan anyway)Dark

REALLY* ?? ??
Come visit us daily as you never know when something might happen!
doesn't mean daily RED Insider news, it's just an invitation [hint from wisenheimer] ;D*uuups, there was a malfunction with my caps ^..^

Top Bottom