Red Menace, where for art thou? (Spoilers)

+
In the mission Every Breath You Take, where you have to save U Cracks member Blue Moon from a stalker. Before you start following her around the market she says that her band mate Red Menace is watching from a vantage point high up. My question is, has anybody ever seen where Red Menace is hiding? I've done this mission a few times now and I've never been able to see where she's observing from.

Also i found something interesting on the Cyberpunk wiki (so take it with a grain of salt) regarding this. Apparently it's possible for Red Menace to die in the mission as there is a niche that can appear at the Columbarium if she gets killed. What can kill her? I have no clue as I've never seen her myself let alone see her die...

I did this quest also many times, and I never seen (or try to search at least) Red Menace :(
(I dont remember to seen another "green spot" on minimap).

For the possibility for Red Menace to die, maybe it's if you don't find the "guy" (no spoiler). Honestly, i really don't know :)

I did this quest also many times, and I never seen (or try to search at least) Red Menace :(
(I dont remember to seen another "green spot" on minimap).

For the possibility for Red Menace to die, maybe it's if you don't find the "guy" (no spoiler). Honestly, i really don't know :)
I've seen Blue Moon die before, if you don't find the stalker in time then she gets shot. But Red Menace dying is a mystery.
I thought, when I first played the mission, that Red Menace would speak to you and point out people who looked suspicious. But you don't hear from her, let alone see her.

Thanks for the info. So you have to kill her yourself, interesting. I thought she might die due to something that happens in the mission.

Top Bottom