Red points

+
red_points.png
Whatever you do, don't stare at these too long.

You can give a REDpoint to post you like, for any reason. It's similar to "like" in Facebook :)

Thanks for the info! I noticed I got one while looking at my profile.

Do you know how a person gains them? Do we gain them randomly as we post? Or do users give them out in order for that person to then give out?

rrc

Forum veteran
Thanks for the info! I noticed I got one while looking at my profile.

Do you know how a person gains them? Do we gain them randomly as we post? Or do users give them out in order for that person to then give out?
A person gains them when some other person gives it on the post (s)he created. Like here, I gave a RED Point to your post. It is totally upto the people. It doesn't mean anything other than "I like your post" or "I support the opinion in this post" (or in this case, "just as an example" :p)

A person gains them when some other person gives it on the post (s)he created. Like here, I gave a RED Point to your post. It is totally upto the people. It doesn't mean anything other than "I like your post" or "I support the opinion in this post" (or in this case, "just as an example" :p)

I see. At first I thought they were like coins that I could spend on posts I liked. However it makes sense that they are more like a thumbs up but with a slightly different flavor and structure. Now that I have used the feature more it kind of feels like a like button but for a user instead of for a specific post.
Post automatically merged:

I want to strike a match against it.
LOL

That is a lot of Red Points!

Top Bottom