Red4ext error, 1.5 update

+
Good afternoon everyone, sorry for the question but I don't know how to solve it and I was hoping there was someone here who knew, the only thing left for me to do is reinstall the game (Steam) and allready disable the mods I had and just leave the updated ones (Nexus ) Does anyone know any solution? please, i would appreciate it

Attachments

• imagen_2022-02-15_173549.png
    imagen_2022-02-15_173549.png
    13 KB · Views: 106
I deleted that file did a game validation and still get that same error when using the launcher.
Now doing a fresh install of the game, if this doesn't work don't know what else to try

Last edited:
I have a new pc thats never had the game installed until 20 min ago and i cant get it to launch. I verified files but that didnt help. gog version...

I have a new pc thats never had the game installed until 20 min ago and i cant get it to launch. I verified files but that didnt help. gog version...
Maybe not the appropriate thread, but you can look if you don't have Nahimic or other audio software active in your Task Manager and disable it/them before launching the game.
The crash is most likely caused by audio software conflict. So far we've identified this issue with audio drivers such as A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio. We're currently investigating.

Meanwhile, as a temporary solution, we recommend disabling said drivers before launching the game. You can also try following the steps we described in this article:

Top Bottom