Redanian Elite and Ves bug

+
Redanian Elite and Ves bug

Hi CDPR,

I think there are some bugs with Redanian Elite and Ves:
- Redanian Elite: If you have 3 of them on the row, they turn gold. Then if the opponent D-shackle or demote one of them - making it a 6 STR bronze unit, it automatically returns to an 8 STR gold unit. I don't know if this is intended or not.
- Ves: When Ves is turned to gold, it doesn't summon a Blue Stripes Commando. Twice my Shani resurrected Ves and turned it to gold but nothing happened. I thought this bug was already fixed in patch 0.8.25?

Thank you CDPR :)

lpredrum136;n7365290 said:
- Redanian Elite: If you have 3 of them on the row, they turn gold. Then if the opponent D-shackle or demote one of them - making it a 6 STR bronze unit, it automatically returns to an 8 STR gold unit. I don't know if this is intended or not.

It has already been reported. And yes, we still don't know if it's an intentional buff.

- Ves: When Ves is turned to gold, it doesn't summon a Blue Stripes Commando. Twice my Shani resurrected Ves and turned it to gold but nothing happened. I thought this bug was already fixed in patch 0.8.25?

I believe all of the "trigger when gold" do not trigger for themselves, only when another card is gold or is promoted. So if, instead, you used Nenneke to revive Ves, then used Shani to revive a Blue Stripes Commando (BSC) you would get the other two BSC from your deck (since Ves would trigger for both Shani and BSC), Likewise, if you only Promote Ves, she will not get a blue stripe either.

Whenever I play ves, then a reinforced ballista, then a redanian elite followed by a reinforcement on the redanian elite...the match ends and I get a message saying GAME OUT OF SYNC. An inconsistency between the servers state and the local clients state has been detected. Ending the game.

Treamayne;n7365880 said:
I believe all of the "trigger when gold" do not trigger for themselves, only when another card is gold or is promoted. So if, instead, you used Nenneke to revive Ves, then used Shani to revive a Blue Stripes Commando (BSC) you would get the other two BSC from your deck (since Ves would trigger for both Shani and BSC), Likewise, if you only Promote Ves, she will not get a blue stripe either.

No I remember very clearly the patch 0.8.25 fixed the problem with Ves, making her draw a Blue Stripes Commando when she herself is turned to gold. Similar fixes were applied to Margarita and Reinforced Siege Tower in the same patch. Therefore I am surprised this bug has come back now after 0.8.33.

lpredrum136;n7368730 said:
No I remember very clearly the patch 0.8.25 fixed the problem with Ves, making her draw a Blue Stripes Commando when she herself is turned to gold. Similar fixes were applied to Margarita and Reinforced Siege Tower in the same patch. Therefore I am surprised this bug has come back now after 0.8.33.

It was fixed, indeed, for all three cards when you promote them with special card or Henselt. It's just doesn't work with Shani, because Shani's ability triggers before Margarita's, for example. It makes sense, because your primary action is resurrection.

Redanian Elite: If you have 3 of them on the row, they turn gold. Then if the opponent D-shackle or demote one of them - making it a 6 STR bronze unit, it automatically returns to an 8 STR gold unit. I don't know if this is intended or not.

Pretty sure it's intended, because it agrees with their description:

>>If 3 or more Redanian Elites are on your side of the battlefield, convert them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.

Conditions of promotion are still active, so it's working.

mfool123;n7368510 said:
Whenever I play ves, then a reinforced ballista, then a redanian elite followed by a reinforcement on the redanian elite...the match ends and I get a message saying GAME OUT OF SYNC. An inconsistency between the servers state and the local clients state has been detected. Ending the game.

If this happens every time with these same cards, please contact to support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Top Bottom