Redanian Halbedier's armor - Long red armor

+
Redanian Halbedier's armor - Long red armor

Anyone know where I can get this armor? I'm level 5 and I'm stilling running around wearing the clothes from my audience with Emhyr var Emreis and it's getting a little silly and since I can't manage to find the Nilgaardian armor, this one looks awesome too

Answers are very appreciated :)

Attachments

• 11270211_455566581268435_3248514244406602073_o.jpg
    11270211_455566581268435_3248514244406602073_o.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 5,110
Anyone know where I can get this armor? I'm level 5 and I'm stilling running around wearing the clothes from my audience with Emhyr var Emreis and it's getting a little silly and since I can't manage to find the Nilgaardian armor, this one looks awesome too

Answers are very appreciated :)

Considering the fact that your Geralt is only level 5, and the one sporting that sweet armor is level 15 AND does 423 damage with his silver sword.... you've got a ways to go before you see that armor.

I just don't see the point in starting a new thread over a question that can be mostly answered by using a little common sense.

Considering the fact that your Geralt is only level 5, and the one sporting that sweet armor is level 15 AND does 423 damage with his silver sword.... you've got a ways to go before you see that armor.

I just don't see the point in starting a new thread over a question that can be mostly answered by using a little common sense.

Well, the appearance of my character is one of the most important aspects to me when it comes to games and since I've seen that armor in another video where it only required level 1, I decided to gonna go ahead and ask if anyone knows more about it to obtain the armor as soon as possible in order to make the game as enjoyable as possible

Last edited:
I think i found it in oxenfurt.

edit, it was a schematic, but it was DEFINITELY in either oxenfurt or novigrad. the northern part of oxenfurt has an armorer, and the middle ish part past the river in novigrad has the other armorer.

Last edited:
I think i found it in oxenfurt.

edit, it was a schematic, but it was DEFINITELY in either oxenfurt or novigrad. the northern part of oxenfurt has an armorer, and the middle ish part past the river in novigrad has the other armorer.

Just looked in both locations you mentioned but it wasn't there...

damn sorry, maybe i got it from skellige, i know for a fact i bought the schematic, so don't worry about looking in every cave there is.
Edit: Wait, i think i found it in the most south-west village in skellige (called holestien, on the main island) if you look at the main island go down to the bottom of the south coast and you will see a village with a very curvy road in it.

Last edited:
damn sorry, maybe i got it from skellige, i know for a fact i bought the schematic, so don't worry about looking in every cave there is.
Edit: Wait, i think i found it in the most south-west village in skellige (called holestien, on the main island) if you look at the main island go down to the bottom of the south coast and you will see a village with a very curvy road in it.

I think I've been there before but I haven't checked for schematics, will take a look, thanks

EDIT: Just been to Holmstein, no sign of the schematic, say, is the only piece of armor the armorer offers a shirt as well?

Last edited:
I think the schematics a vendor has are kinda based on level... at lvl4 mot armorers/blacksmiths in Velen and Novigrad seam to have the same few basic designs in stock or me.

I think the schematics a vendor has are kinda based on level... at lvl4 mot armorers/blacksmiths in Velen and Novigrad seam to have the same few basic designs in stock or me.

I'm afraid that might be the case, same for me with level 5. I really kinda dislike that about the game so far.

Well, gonna check again once I've leveled up a bit

I'm afraid that might be the case, same for me with level 5. I really kinda dislike that about the game so far.

Well, gonna check again once I've leveled up a bit

True, kind of a downer for me too, since I love roaming around places I'm not supposed to be early and pick up/buy high level stuff... ah well, at least it's only vendors, it seam, not loot.

True, kind of a downer for me too, since I love roaming around places I'm not supposed to be early and pick up/buy high level stuff... ah well, at least it's only vendors, it seam, not loot.

Yeah, I felt like a real smartass getting to Skellige at only level 5 but turns out I got nothing out of it...

Yea... wait, what? How DID you manage that?

The level 15 pirates that attack don't need to be defeated, apparently you only have to survive for like 2 minutes or so, I simply ran around hoping our captain would take care of them then the cutscene was triggered

I found the Red Halberdier Armor.

It's pretty low-leveled, the one I found was level 5. When I reloaded it was level 2.

Mild contract spoilers.
Found it in a chest in a Scoia'tael camp in Velen doing the contract called Woodland Beast

Last edited:
I found the Red Halberdier Armor.

It's pretty low-leveled, the one I found was level 5. When I reloaded it was level 2.

Mild contract spoilers.
Found it in a chest in a Scoia'tael camp in Velen doing the contract called Woodland Beast
Thank your very much for your help!

I suppose it isn't possible for you to show me on a map, right? Could you tell me where you got the quest from? A notice board? What's the settlement called? Is it part of the contract to go to that camp?

Thank your very much for your help!

I suppose it isn't possible for you to show me on a map, right? Could you tell me where you got the quest from? A notice board? What's the settlement called? Is it part of the contract to go to that camp?

It's a marked as bandit camp, so I think you can go there regardless. Also, I reloaded several times and each time the stats (and tiers) of the armor were different but it was always there.

Here's the location on the map:

It's a marked as bandit camp, so I think you can go there regardless. Also, I reloaded several times and each time the stats (and tiers) of the armor were different but it was always there.

Here's the location on the map:

I went there but it was't there and there weren't elves but regular bandits... maybe I do need to do the quest, could you please tell me where you got it from? I looked on every notice board in velen but the quest wasn't there

Damn, it's probably tied to the quest. Honestly I don't remember which board I took it from. >_>

Damn, it's probably tied to the quest. Honestly I don't remember which board I took it from. >_>

But it was on a notice board? You sure? And the name of the quest was Woodland Beast? I could swear that I looked on every notice board in Velen...

Top Bottom