Redanian knight + fog

+
Redanian knight + fog

Instead of dealing 2 health or armor damage the redenti in night actually gets two health and 2 Armor each turn from fog.

so placing him on a lane with fog will actually buff him two points each turn

is this working as intended?

Yes it working as it should. Because he has 2 armor by default when fog removes it he gains 2str and 2 armor again. So it cycles over and over.

Redanian Knight can be described as a multi-purpose card, you can utilize it in a number of ways. One way is using it as an initial body on the board, and strength play. Another way to use the card is as an "anti-weather" tech card. It can also block weather effects from hitting your lowest strength units on the row it is placed, but this generally applies to Fog and Ragh Nar Roog only. The card having agility now allows for greater utilization.

Last edited:
Mystikast;n9167580 said:
Wow that's overpowered.

please fix ida emean

Redanian Knight shines the most in Dagon matchup since they would 100% play fog. Well redanian knight is pretty amazing if the opponent plays any kind of weather. And after that it's just a basic 8 strength 2 armor minion which is terrible and they doesn't have any kind of synergy with other card except the armor removing cavalrymen. But well sadly there's no one playing that kind of deck right now.

Armour deck is a thing. Lifecoach uses it, I saw a few people at rank 18 using it. I don't see the appeal of it. But that 4 armour guy that gain 5 plus the armour remove guy and that potion that gives you 3 armour works really well if you get the combo off.

I hope more ppl downplay R Knight and armor. Fewer ppl will expect it, and maybe the REDs will give a little love to NR. I do play this type of deck and I enjoy it.

Top Bottom