Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

+
Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

I wanna kick myself. Somehow I didn't know that I could redeem gwent cards and CDPR will send some nice decks at my place :D But on 5th november last year this promotion was over.

Is there any chance they will open this promotion again?

#excitedforbloodandwine :D

I'm hoping to get last two decks with BAW. Don't know if the "missable" cards are going to be available again, but I sure hope so. I want to buy double decks :( Maybe next summer (2017)? After BAW has been "cooled down" enough?

The current plan is to have Redeem Gwent with options to buy all 4 decks. This is still not 100% confirmed but very likely.

Thank you @Rafal_Jaki for the response, if confirmed, this would be the best news I've heard in a very long time :) Unfortunately, I was late and missed out on the Gwent redemption offer. :Fingers crossed::

Last edited:
I wonder if in the future it will be possible to buy the Skellige deck as well, seeing that they are introducing it in Blood and Wine

The current plan is to have Redeem Gwent with options to buy all 4 decks. This is still not 100% confirmed but very likely.

When and were can we get information on this?

I already have the HoS Gwent decks and am looking to obtain the B&W decks when they become available.

Sadly, I got the PC Collector's Edition so I was not able to get the decks from the XB1 Collector's Edition.

Redeemgwent.com not working yet?

Hi everyone.

I bought the season pass and I just tried to redeem a code to buy the retail version of BoW. The website that was used to redeem the code when HoS launched is already updated for BoW, but when I try to fill all my information and upload the proof of digital purchase, when I hit "send" I receive an error message saying "Something went wrong. Please go back to the previous page and try submitting the form again."

Any clues what is going on?

I used the website and requested my cards successfully a day ago. I am guessing the website is just getting a lot of hits and the server can't keep up. So keep trying and you'll eventually get through.

reddem gwent info

hello,

i preordered the w3 expansion pass months ago, so i'm a bit confused with redeeming gwent. is the promotions supposed to be free gwent cards for pre-orders or am i buying them but the pre-order gives me exclusive access? i'm a bit confused. also, why don't owners of the game get digital gwent goodies? or do they? thanks in advance.

You are buying them. Owning the expansions give you access to the cards (as they are limited, so they are not selling them openly). If you buy the physical special editions of the expansions (with the gwent cards) you actually pay more than just the expansion price. So the extra you are paying for the cards if you have the digital expansions is the difference in price.

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Do you mean the neutral cards?

The cards in the XB1 Collector's Edition. You mentioned they were ''different'' to the ones in the Blood and Wine pack. Are those packs so different that those without them are missing out on anything?

The cards in the XB1 Collector's Edition. You mentioned they were ''different'' to the ones in the Blood and Wine pack. Are those packs so different that those without them are missing out on anything?
I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to that one. @Rafal_Jaki might be able to answer, though, when he's around.

Top Bottom