Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

+
The current plan is to have Redeem Gwent with options to buy all 4 decks. This is still not 100% confirmed but very likely.

I really like that option though I sorta wish I could get a spare copy of the BaW cards, I decided to order all 4 just so I'd have a spare deck for HoS (already bought one back during the Redeem Gwent for it)

I guess I'll just buy a copy of BaW at retail and gift the code to a friend

I'm trying to redeem my code for the BaW decks on redeemgwent for three days now and I keep receiving the same error that "something went wrong"...so frustrating...I already trying uploading a .jpg, a .png, different browsers (explorer and chrome), from my mobile...I simply keep receiving the same error over and over....

View attachment 38810

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I failed so badly with my code... I ordered only BW although I could order HoS too... Fuck... I hope I can fix that with the staff help...

Worked fine first time for me, and I got my code in fact within 24 hours. I had more problems placing the order though, which worked out in the end.
If you're facing any issues I suggest directly raise a ticket with Jinx, those guys are cool and responsive as per my experience.

I wouldn't think so. From what Rafal described, the new decks seem like they are more balanced than those from the Xbox Collector's Edition.

Thanks for the response Riven.

Any idea when the new decks will be shipped? I am guessing at roughly the same time as the Blood and Wine expansion I would expect?

Any idea when the new decks will be shipped?
According to the present information on https://www.witcherstore.com/mobile/gwent , shipping should begin the week of June 24th. They probably need this time to process and prepare the individual redeemed-Gwent orders, which appear to be separate from Blood and Wine's release. I know the wait will annoy quite a few people, but, after all, it is rather a lot of cards to send out, and co-ordinating personalised shipments can take some time.

According to the present information on https://www.witcherstore.com/mobile/gwent , shipping should begin the week of June 24th. They probably need this time to process and prepare the individual redeemed-Gwent orders, which appear to be separate from Blood and Wine's release. I know the wait will annoy quite a few people, but, after all, it is rather a lot of cards to send out, and co-ordinating personalised shipments can take some time.

Oh no, don't count me in with that group. I am more than happy to wait for physical items! No, it's the digital, GAME related things I can't stand waiting for. I will be happy to have them at all.

I thinks it is great that you offer this option for anyone whos has bought the expansion pass. Does anyone know how long it takes for the codes to be send? I requested my code 5 days ago, but still haven't received it.

I thinks it is great that you offer this option for anyone whos has bought the expansion pass. Does anyone know how long it takes for the codes to be send? I requested my code 5 days ago, but still haven't received it.
Same here, requested my code last thursday, currently awaiting a reply from CDPR Support. I assumed the delay had to do with Pentecost this weekend/CDPR working hard to get ready for May 31st, but now I'm starting to get a little bit nervous. I'd really like to complete my set...

Update: Problemn solved! CDPR Support have been excellent! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom