RedEngine 3!

+
Sounds more and more like vehicles will be a necessity.... this is a good thing.

Witcher fans should get excited because maybe it means they will get horses as well... I do know there was a lot of disappointment about them not being in Witcher 2.

there should be horses or something else to travel cause an open world only with walking isnt good

the new engine wont be groundbreaking. The best we can hope is it will be a big improvement over red engine 2.

the new engine wont be groundbreaking. The best we can hope is it will be a big improvement over red engine 2.

They are claiming to create the groundbreaking graphics on the next-gen hardware/PC. They have to impress with upcoming video.. what ever its going to be CGI or running on in-game engine.

It wont look poor I can guarantee :cool:

They are claiming to create the groundbreaking graphics on the next-gen hardware/PC. They have to impress with upcoming video.. what ever its going to be CGI or running on in-game engine.

It wont look poor I can guarantee :cool:

the more they say how awesome the new graphics will be the more negative feedback they'll get if it fails to deliver. And let's face it, nowadays people wont impressed with 'very good'.

Even though the release date is far from now, the process of improving the graphics seems to be slower and slower with each passing year.

Top Bottom