Redkit Adventures with voice acting

+
I think it's too early to discuss that and I'm not sure if this would work smoothly enough for us to accept the quality of it. So, honestly, no further comments on that issue ;)

Oh come on, thats just deceptive. We've moved way past Stephen Hawking, who could've upgraded but has chosen not to. This was the first link from a simple google search.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIxua9XQAuY[/media]

Thanks for the reply Banan.

BANAN said:
What questions do you have about REDkit?
I think I may answer a few of them, however, anticipate some of them answered "no comment" as well

First of all thanks for answering my comment directly :DD
I would like to know if I could change the View. For example:
I had the Idea giving Geralt a new type of weapon something like a Crossbow. For that I would like to change the View and add a Crosshair, when he is equipped with this Weapon. Another thing which is interesting me is if we could make an NPC that follows you and assists you in fights.
And I would like to know if it's possible to add new Monsters and Weapon Kinds (Like the Crossbow),Animations, Cutscenes/ Sequence. New Finishers,

If this is possible then oh my lord.... I'm gonna loose myself so hard on this Kit.
Do you have any Idea when we can expect it? Will it come before the Witcher 3?

I really perforated you with Questions haha.

Benzenzimmern said:
CD Projekt stated that Redkit will be released in the first half of 2013.

SYKE! So i can expect it within the next three Months. Sweet :D
All these new Custom armors and weapons *melts*

BANAN said:
It's a lot of questions and most of those can't be answered at this moment. You'll definitely be able to play with some scripts and alter some parts of the gameplay. To what extent? It's too early for that ;)/>

Thanks anyway. I'm sure all concerns will be addressed once the time is due. Personally, I am anticipating REDkit even more than I was anticipating the Skyrim Creation Kit, as The Witcher chassis works inherently better for creating story based adventures :p
So, REDkit can't come too quickly!

I did, look here: http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34507-geralt-and-dandelion-auditions/ :D

But I thought I should ask first before I do all the work searching people and adding the voices to the mod. Maybe most people wouldn't want any voices at all. But the poll said they do, so I'll try!

Top Bottom