REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

+

I don't want to rake old ashes, this is only something interesting that I have found.

Sooooo, every few months I'm doing research on news abou my favorite cancelled tv shows, games, etc. Today I searched for my favorite cancelled mod editor - redkit 2. This is what I've found
https://github.com/Traderain/Redkit2
I've no idea if it works or what it is. It sure looks real you can look up bits of code and whatnot but I'm a complete noob when it comes to coding. I haven't downloaded it because I'm afraid of malware that usually comes with suspicious files but if someone doesn't care about it and wants to check it out be free to do so.

Guest 2364765

linaswas_001;n7563190 said:
Strange, it has only 2,4MB in size, and it seems it's updated regularly. Isn't this "just" community made tools package, named "Redkit2"?

Man, those credits on that page surely look fishy.

linaswas_001;n7563190 said:
Strange, it has only 2,4MB in size, and it seems it's updated regularly. Isn't this "just" community made tools package, named "Redkit2"?
Ok thanks for reply, I didn't see file's size. Fking people naming their packages redkit 2.

Antonsky07;n7563500 said:
What is lexar?

It is a rare modding phenomenon that comes into play every millenia or so and makes groundbreaking achievements happen in the modding world. It is truly a fascinating topic of conversation.

Last edited:
Wow so you are creator of this package!!! Sorry I couldn't find any discription, there is only read me file with list of creators and link that you have to download app to open. Can you share what is this thing exactly? Is it really redkit 2?

Since Cyberpunk is running on the Redengine 3,too IF we should ever get a modkit for TW3+CP2077, I would count it at the release of CP2077 :-/

Well the only tool I really wish is the one they used for dynamic cloths. To have one and not to make a tons of cool capes is a god damn crime. Especially in the last dlc with tons of knights...

Top Bottom