Redkit Install (need help)

+
Redkit Install (need help)

I just Dl'd the 3.4 patch thing from there website, made a doc folder called UserContent but after that the directions lost me what do i do from there?

Iorvethizbada55 said:
I just Dl'd the 3.4 patch thing from there website, made a doc folder called UserContent but after that the directions lost me what do i do from there?
Now I found the User COntent manger but where do I get the mods to unpack and whatever the rest that message tells you.

Well well looks like the directions more clear than I first thought, I'm DL(ing) the Lykaon now but from there im lost again...

If you unzip Lykaon, you'll get the folder called "Lykaon". Put this folder into UserContent and start User Content Manager. You should see Lykaon now and be able to start and play it.

Benzenzimmern said:
If you unzip Lykaon, you'll get the folder called "Lykaon". Put this folder into UserContent and start User Content Manager. You should see Lykaon now and be able to start and play it.
Thanks! just finished i, thought it was very cool. Absolutely cant wait until the voice over comes out along w/ the rest of the journey

Benzenzimmern said:
Greetings to ye!...
I am not able to run this mod.... it doesn't even display on the TW2 Screenplay Menu
I followed up the recommended instructions...When I patch the game with the Patch 3.4 the Launcher crashes with the Hotfix issue. After running the Hotfix patch, it launches OK but no Mod is displayed...
Should I need to download the full Redkit Editor too?
Need your support plz!
Thanx a lot
!

Top Bottom