REDkit-like tool for Witcher 3

+
REDkit-like tool for Witcher 3

If we are able to completely mod the upcoming game, then so many player concerns will be addressed in the best way possible, including inventory UI, fast travel, and importing of bestiary knowledge and level points.

Firstly, I hope that we will able to use a CDPR provided mod tool to mod W3, and secondly that all aspects of W3 are subject to modding.

That said, I can see how unrestricted modding might interfere with the creative vision of the developers and story writers, so it would be reasonable to have a mod tool with limitations.

I am constantly amazed at the level of professionalism and fidelity of some Skyrim mods with respect to the game, the good ones are impeccably made. This is in part because of the availability of the Creation Kit.

cmdrflashheart said:
If we are able to completely mod the upcoming game, then so many player concerns will be addressed in the best way possible, including inventory UI, fast travel, and importing of bestiary knowledge and level points.

Firstly, I hope that we will able to use a CDPR provided mod tool to mod W3, and secondly that all aspects of W3 are subject to modding.

That said, I can see how unrestricted modding might interfere with the creative vision of the developers and story writers, so it would be reasonable to have a mod tool with limitations.

REDKIT has been confirmed for TW3 in a more advanced/different version than the REDKIT for TW2. I cannot explain to you how happy i was when i found out.

Geraltofbsas said:
REDKIT has been confirmed for TW3 in a more advanced/different version than the REDKIT for TW2. I cannot explain to you how happy i was when i found out.
I am not sure if it was confirmed yet but I will definitely be released at one point. Since its a new engine current RK might not be fully compatible with some new features.

Saoe said:
I am not sure if it was confirmed yet but I will definitely be released at one point. Since its a new engine current RK might not be fully compatible with some new features.

http://www.develop-online.net/press-releases/96302/REDengine-3

The engine uses CD Projekt RED’s new version of its proprietary REDkit editor with tools made specifically for RPG game creation. The editor can build complex, branching quests and set them in a free roaming environment with a simplicity not achieved by similar toolsets.

cmdrflashheart said:

yeah it's going to be called redkit.

Geraltofbsas said:
http://www.develop-online.net/press-releases/96302/REDengine-3

The engine uses CD Projekt RED’s new version of its proprietary REDkit editor with tools made specifically for RPG game creation. The editor can build complex, branching quests and set them in a free roaming environment with a simplicity not achieved by similar toolsets.
RE3 isnt even ready yet. TW2 redkit will be running and supporting an older/current engine version.

I'm eager to put my hands on the RedKit Tool...
Base on what CDP said you'll be able to build your own world and share it with everyone, even who doesn't have the game itself installed, since it will run as a standalone...and my god, the features of this engine are stunning...
Honestly this engine goes beside the Frostbyte and Cryengine 3 right now

Please guys, release the RedKit soon!! :)

Saoe said:
RE3 isnt even ready yet. TW2 redkit will be running and supporting an older/current engine version.

So? RE3 has a specific REDKIT(not the TW2 one), TW3 runs on RE3, according to my logic this means, TW3 has a REDKIT.

Did i misunderstood what you were trying to say? just asking.

Top Bottom