RedLauncher bugs on Steam

+
There's two bugs that happens by using RedLauncher:

First: It's make Steam Overlay stay on the laucher resolution, so for example me who is playing at 1080p, the launcher opens in 720p, so the Steam Overlay ingame is opened in 720p even when the game is running.

Second: It's resets some configurations of the game (mainly language configurations), if I execute CP77 using the launcher in the bin folder, all my configs is loaded correctly, but execute CP77 via Steam or RedLauncher, my configs are reseted.

Everytime I open the game via steam I need to change my language to pt-br again. The problem running CP77 directly from the bin folder is because I lost some of my Steam functions.

Same here, it seems that steam only counts game activity on my RedLauncher, including the Steam Overlay, the moment i launch the game from RedLauncher Steam Overlay closes and stops counting any activity like my hours or achievements, feelsbad :(

Same here, it seems that steam only counts game activity on my RedLauncher, including the Steam Overlay, the moment i launch the game from RedLauncher Steam Overlay closes and stops counting any activity like my hours or achievements, feelsbad :(

This is my exact same issue. Have been messing around for a few hours trying to fix this with no luck...super annoying. To make it more annoying, it just started happening randomly too. Steam captured like my first 10 hours but thats it
Post automatically merged:

Actually I just fixed this, not sure if it'll work for anyone else. I was running the Cyberpunk 2077 exe as an administrator. I unchecked it, and it worked. No idea why but something to try

Last edited:
same here. tried, like, every solution found, nothing helped :censored:

Top Bottom