Redoing Quests Using the Console

+
I'm trying to reset the Extreme Cosplay quest (found it when I was low level, tried to come back, failed the quest). I've looked around and figured out that you can use the add and remove fact commands in console to reset quests, but I don't know how to find what specifically needs done for each quest. If anyone could tell me what to do or where to find that info, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hi!

The quests name is mq7007_gargoyles

Search that in WolvenKit and open it's .phase file.

You'll see the facts in CQuestFactsDBChangingBlock
And
CQuestFactsDBCondition

So filter out them :)

Hi, if anyone managed to change the course of the quest the way described by @KoalaNalle , which console commands did you enter?

@rfuzzo - did it work for you??

I found the stages in the mq7007_gargoyles.w2phase - like mq7007_traveler_left_alone or mq7007_quest_failed and many more... However addfact or removefact didn't seem to have any effect on the quest stage in my game :) any thoughts on this? Thank you!

Guys help with the quest "flesh for sale" the name of the quest mq2020. I have already completed the quest with Lambert.

@KoalaNalle
Hi!

The quests name is mq7007_gargoyles

Search that in WolvenKit and open it's .phase file.

You'll see the facts in CQuestFactsDBChangingBlock
And
CQuestFactsDBCondition

So filter out them :)
Is it possible to do something by console command? Like "add/remove fact()" or something like that? I tried to edit save by WolvenKit but heh, let's say this program hate me almost as much as I hate it :D

@KoalaNalle

Is it possible to do something by console command? Like "add/remove fact()" or something like that? I tried to edit save by WolvenKit but heh, let's say this program hate me almost as much as I hate it :D
Can you explain please, how to edit savegame by WolvenKit, or how to open the savegame in WolvenKit correctly? Maybe you know how to find this quest (mq7007_gargoyles) in WolvenKit? I've searched in the forums but didn't find any useful information( + I don't really expert in WolvenKit. Thx for answer!

Top Bottom