RED's Autographs in the box of Collectors Edition

+
RED's Autographs in the box of Collectors Edition

So this morning a courier knocked on my door with a big-arse package from cdp.pl. And the first thing I saw opening my Collectors edition main box was this:

View attachment 14470
View attachment 14471

Sorry for poor image quality, but I've got a crappy phone camera

My jaw dropped, my heart grew 3 times and my already eternal love for you guys swept me off my feet.

I love you dear REDs from the bottom of my heart.

The reason this is even dearest to me on a personal level is that I missed the night opening that you guys organised in Krakow. I wanted to get my hands on autographs from you, dear devs so much! But my ankle is so screwed up atm, that I can barely stand for 20 minutes, let alone 2 hours or more. On top of that my close friend and roomate fallen ill and I didn't want to leave her alone.

It's like you guys read my mind, and saw to the future on top of that. My sincerest thank you to all of you wonderful people.

Attachments

• IMG_20150519_120207.jpg
    IMG_20150519_120207.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20150519_120137.jpg
    IMG_20150519_120137.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Don't want to break it to you, but are those printed or actual signatures? Either way, it's awesome.

@Mohasz Yeah, I do realize they're printed. I'm not 5 ;) But it looks like the real thing, and that's good enough for me. And the devs did need to write their names, by hand, at lest once, and now it's on my box. I really don't care it's a print on every copy of CE box. I just appreciate they did this one small extra thing for all those psycho-fans like myself.

Top Bottom