REDstreams #2

+
I think we will see the patch sooner than later. Also, please not that this "happy accident" is just your perspective and not some kind of fundamental law ;) 😉
There is also the possibility that CDPR somehow knows there will be no major launch next week as well.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the chat tomorrow!
I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at 4:00 p.m., surely there will be thousands of us. Hopefully tomorrow we players can thank you for your hard work in this year in which we have only been able to see bug fixes. Cyberpunk fans are showing great patience and wish for a more complete and interactive Night City.

It has been said by active and passive what Night city lacks and the improvements that this game needs, you know what most players and fans ask for. A year goes a long way if you have good programmers and I have no doubt that CDPR has them. The job Cyberpunk 2077 needs most is developing missing systems.

More immersion, interaction with everything around us, more customization options, that we can see what we customize whether it be cyberware, aesthetics, weapons or cars, third-person sequences are fantastic in a ripperdoc or drinking and eating in restaurants.

Hopefully there will be an AI improvement that is conspicuous by its absence in many moments, police, reaction of the gangs to our performances. Give us more epic quests, add co-op, support for modders to further develop the possibilities of Night City and we have a game for many years to come. And of course the recognition, recovery of confidence and increase in sales of Cyberpunk.

There is also the possibility that CDPR somehow knows there will be no major launch next week as well.
Game Ready drivers for Elden Ring just dropped, so I doubt it's being delayed. Bringing the patch when there are other major releases is the best scenario, if it's ready, as it's less likely to catch the eyes of full-court press. The lower the profile; the less they'll be lampooned when NPCs still squat en masse because you stepped on a discarded pizza slice.

So, choom, how 'bout a date? We'll talk things, y'know.

You're in? Preem!

Let's meet tomorrow, Feb 15th, at 4PM CET, at the usual place: CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel.

See you there!
I have no doubt that you at CDPR are very happy about tomorrow's event. We fans are even more so!!!! Thank you for your work and I hope that tomorrow is a very special day for everyone.

It's time to deliver something meaningful. It's been well over a year and Scissors, a single modder, has considerably improved the entire gameplay system and incorporated an enemy chase and reinforcement system. It's time...

and the console playerbase so: "yeah!!...." <.<

Elden Ring
RELEASE DATE:
25 FEBRUARY

Will wait a few days until players confirm what is in the patch, because not keen on installing a third time only to find out that it plays out like any other patch until now. I - and probably many others - will play Elden Ring instead of Cyberpunk the last weekend of February. So it is either this week, sometime later in March or another little happy accident in case CDPR decides to go against ER.
Horizon forbidden west on Friday 18th

The last stream that I remember was a bit awkward. It was nice to see the real faces behind the studio but it was definitely obvious it wasn't really prepared and it didn't feel that comfortable. The quite considerable amount of stress you guys were probably under made that not a surprise.

I hope there's a good balance now. I've always been positive about the future of this game but I hope to see you guys being positive about it as well. It would definitely make me less worried about the crunch all the horrible things you might have to do to get the game up to spec...

Good luck to you guys and most importantly, ignore toxic twitch chatters.

Top Bottom