REDstreams #2

+
Wow, I remember the last floppy disk installed game I actually played was the original Duke Nukem. it was, er dam hard to remember but I think it was something like 14 3½-inch floppy disks.
Police Quest 3 : the kindred for me it was only 5 or 6 disks but I had to install it three times because one of the files kept corrupting

Really looking forward to the stream, please don't let this be a massive Rick Roll

Oh man, I'm getting pumped now

My biggest hope in spite of many things I'd luke to see improved is that they manage to at least keep the quality of the game as it is now on the prologue/act 1. It just keeps going downhill as the city opens up and progress gets into the save for me (since release I watch this happen on my system- ps4 pro)

Last edited:
Lower expectations now

Post automatically merged:

I was hoping there'd be a date for something but I'm realising now that we might not get that. Either way it'll be good to know what they've been up to.

Last edited:
Now is when they start with 30 minutes gameplay of a total isometric conversion with turn based combat without comments and internet collpses before they can say "we were just kidding"

I wouldn't mind a bit of isometric strategy in the world of Cyberpunk.

I was just about to move it to my internal drive on my XBS so that it'll update smoothly when I noticed that it already said X¦S on it, it didn't before, so the next gen upgrade, at least, must be very soon.
Also just noticed that the game currently on my drive is 57GB (XB1), but the one being advertised on the Xbox Store now is 71GB (XBS), quite a big difference. Not sure if it's always said that, but if it's an actual difference in GB, it's a big increase in game size.

Also just noticed that the game currently on my drive is 57GB (XB1), but the one being advertised on the Xbox Store now is 71GB (XBS), quite a big difference. Not sure if it's always said that, but if it's an actual difference in GB, it's a big increase in game size.
It's on the "US Store" ?
(On my side, it change this morning, about 93 Go on the store page, instead of 57 Go installed on my SSD)
Cyberpunk1.pngCyberpunk.png
They will post later on youtube...
Not sure, I can't find the last one (1.3) on the YT channel. But the replay can be watch on Twitch :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom