REDstreams #2

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

So, choom, how 'bout a date? We'll talk things, y'know.

You're in? Preem!

Let's meet tomorrow, Feb 15th, at 4PM CET, at the usual place: CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel.

See you there!

What color jacket will have?
Jeez. Maybe after almost 1,5 year they will fix this game. I really hope so.

I really hope that the new patch will finally fix all the bugs and bring a lot of new things in the game, like changing hairstyle, hair color, tattoos, eyes, car tuning, etc.

This and next week are the best moment to release the patch. Literally no other game is released, so CDPR can have the spotlight. I really hope the marketing guys have this brilliant idea.

Jokes apart, I hope the game will be at least graphically significant on next gen consoles now ideally with a couple of QOL improvements like transmog. I don't dare to hope for dualsense full support.

Will we Cyberpunk 2077 fans start to come out of our long sleep tomorrow? Please, I hope this is news of a lot of development work that shows players have been heard. We will be very attentive live, we don't want a live again to report a Johnny skin, two jackets and a new car. We want fire, rock, more interaction with the world and new missions. I hope tomorrow is a great day for CDPR

Last edited:
This and next week are the best moment to release the patch. Literally no other game is released
Elden Ring
RELEASE DATE:
25 FEBRUARY

Will wait a few days until players confirm what is in the patch, because not keen on installing a third time only to find out that it plays out like any other patch until now. I - and probably many others - will play Elden Ring instead of Cyberpunk the last weekend of February. So it is either this week, sometime later in March or another little happy accident in case CDPR decides to go against ER.

Top Bottom