Refund - Please

+
This game is terrible. It is BROKEN and in my country.. when you buy something and you find out that it is BROKEN you can get a REFUND.

So, I'm asking... Is there a way for us to get a refund for this terrible product?

You guys worked on it during 7 years... You MILKED it on every news media... posted daily videos on Youtube about it being so next gen... and.... well... this feels like a 2012 game with 20 FPS on low settings and 40 FPS on ultra settings.... Something is wrong.

I've seen a few bugs but i'm getting 65-80 FPS on ultra settings, everything maxed out at 3440*1440, and raytracing at auto.

RTX3090 boiiiiii

Sounds like it's an you issue lol.
a whopping 80 fps on literally the best gpu you can buy today (for $1600 too) yeah, game is totally optimized just fine

I've seen a few bugs but i'm getting 65-80 FPS on ultra settings, everything maxed out at 3440*1440, and raytracing at auto.

RTX3090 boiiiiii

Sounds like it's an you issue lol.

The hundreds (if not thousands) of posts here, on Steam, on Reddit, and elsewhere say otherwise. Also we'll wait for you to post a video, from today, showing your settings and FPS while running through downtown with high NPC density.

I'm like so enjoying the game right now on RTX 3070. Best game I've played in a while, I can't believe how good the city is. Currently at 70 hours and onwards!

I have i3 10100f, 16gb of ram and rx 580 8gb. I have 35-45f ps on high settings without motion blur (ofc fhd).
Game have a few bugs but it's good and looks great. So it's totally playable on weak PC.

having sent 13 emails with no response to varying contacts at cyberpunk around getting a PC refund..... i would love to know the actual process here of COMPLAINING........seems no route gets a reply!!
would be grateful of some incite on the above or recommendations before i take the whole trail to trading standards

Top Bottom