Refund problems

+
...I'm still waiting for a reply from GOG regarding a GOG refund... it's taking forever. :|
EDIT: I understand they're getting swarmed with refund / tech requests, so I'm not that surprised. But damn, is it annoying.

I get that too, but five or more days? This is not a case that they need to investigate something and write complex answers. Looks like they are just stalling.

it will probably take a week to get a reply, think about how many emails they are receiving right now from ALL of their departments lmao... I can't believe they took our money and tried to give us this garbage game like wtf?

but i'm sure steam will still give you a refund after 2H of gameplay. after being denied you should be able to submit a ticket or something to talk to a real person. I've had to do this before and it didn't seem to be a problem (as long as there is a major issue and we ALL know this game fits that disruption)

i paid using paypal through GOG, can i get paypal to help me out???
PayPal first suggests contacting the original seller before making a dispute via their systems. Unless you've been DENIED the refund by GOG then I wouldn't go that route.

Again, yeah, they're taking a LONG time, but they're getting swarmed for sure by all the requests. We have no idea what size the service desk is or what speed they operate at normally, so I would give them the benefit of doubt.

PayPal first suggests contacting the original seller before making a dispute via their systems. Unless you've been DENIED the refund by GOG then I wouldn't go that route.

Again, yeah, they're taking a LONG time, but they're getting swarmed for sure by all the requests. We have no idea what size the service desk is or what speed they operate at normally, so I would give them the benefit of doubt.

We gave them the "benefit of a doubt" when we pre-ordered the game, now, this is anti-consumer behavior. It's clear that they don't want to give refunds, but want us to wait so they can finish the game, and I, and many-many others don't want that.

So, it was easy for them to take our money, then increase the service desks, and give us the money back. For me it's been ONE WEEK with no response, brings me to the conclusion that they want to refund.

Has anyone had success with refund?
The last twitter said that you can ask for the refund even on PS Store ( they will make an exception just for this ) but no one answer emails and the chatbox isn't working because eventually an employee will just say to you that's it's not refundable because "refund policy".
I'm also trying to receive a refund on Steam with no success.
Contacted helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com but no response whatsoever. What should I do?
I understand why you want a refund, and would ask that you please give it some time. Coming from PC where we consistently have these type of issues with console ports it is frustrating, and I would posit that sometimes it takes a minute to fix the issues. Hold tight chooma and you'll get your nova moment.

I understand why you want a refund, and would ask that you please give it some time. Coming from PC where we consistently have these type of issues with console ports it is frustrating, and I would posit that sometimes it takes a minute to fix the issues. Hold tight chooma and you'll get your nova moment.

Right now i'm waiting for Sony to refund at least the console version. Let me hold tight but with money back on my hands.

So i got mail from Sony support, just asking to follow link about refunding and do a request. (Czechia)
And looks like it will be possible to take money only in January , since they flooded with requests.

So i got mail from Sony support, just asking to follow link about refunding and do a request. (Czechia)
And looks like it will be possible to take money only in January , since they flooded with requests.

It says it could take until january 2021 but it could also be before...wait and see i guess

I'm curious to see how they'll handle people e-mailing them about Steam purchases. Steam refuses their refund so they e-mail proof of purchase for assistance, we're to believe CDPR will refund them the money and they still keep the game on Steam? (a refund from Steam removes it from your library, that wouldn't be the case with a CDPR refund.) :oops:

I'm curious to see how they'll handle people e-mailing them about Steam purchases. Steam refuses their refund so they e-mail proof of purchase for assistance, we're to believe CDPR will refund them the money and they still keep the game on Steam? (a refund from Steam removes it from your library, that wouldn't be the case with a CDPR refund.) :oops:

They would have to strike a similar deal as with Sony, with Steam directly. So Steam would then process any refund requests witout questions.

4 days ago I asked for refund on GOG. No reply so far. Very nice of them to damage control by offering refunds but not actually doing anything. Reminds me of Bethesda's Fallout 76 launch.

I feel myself like V now. Except he stuck with Silverhand and I stuck with CP77 :coolstory:

Hey, I asked a refund through GOG as well today. did you get a reply yet about your refund?

Top Bottom