Refund problems

+

Guest 4421288

Has anyone been able to get a refund? I've sent in a request several weeks ago and they're still not responding.

Disgusting
Am I the only one who's still waiting for the physical copy refund? I've read that a lot of people already received it without even being asked their PayPal email, but there has been no progress in my case.

My friends have now all received their physical and digital refunds after a month of chasing. Took ages.

Some of them like me bought ebay preowned discs from sellers who were not able to refund. All around £12-14 each. That is how much the game should be worth.

Even with latest patch the crashing is still the same. Over 1000 staff at CDP and still troubleshooting their own game.

My friends have now all received their physical and digital refunds after a month of chasing. Took ages.

Some of them like me bought ebay preowned discs from sellers who were not able to refund. All around £12-14 each. That is how much the game should be worth.

Even with latest patch the crashing is still the same. Over 1000 staff at CDP and still troubleshooting their own game.

That's why I feel left behind, it seems like everybody already got their refund while I'm here waiting with no news whatsoever and no means to contact CDPR.

Guest 4421288

That's why I feel left behind, it seems like everybody already got their refund while I'm here waiting with no news whatsoever and no means to contact CDPR.

Their dedicated email setup for this - helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com (Scan your sales receipt and attach as file. Explain you did raise refund request before 21st Dec as well.)

Their refund accouncement did say you have until 21st Dec, so you just need to send reminder and reforward the original email that you did actually request initially without response before that date.

Their dedicated email setup for this - helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com (Scan your sales receipt and attach as file. Explain you did raise refund request before 21st Dec as well.)

Their refund accouncement did say you have until 21st Dec, so you just need to send reminder and reforward the original email that you did actually request initially without response before that date.

Thank you, I tried sending an email to that same address a few days ago but only received a "Submissions closed" automated response in return :/

Unfortunately I was dumb an believed them they would fix the game with the patch from yesterday.
Just did some tests, ps5 version keeps crashing frequently.

Bought the gme via Amazon es disc, I guess there ist no possibility for a refund left?

Oh man, I was a true CDProject fanboy.

I should not have waited to demand refund... but I was hoping they would correct the mistakes so the game came closer to what they promised us now we are at 1.1 and I feel it's still far from it. CD projekt Red has ruined all pre-orders for me and will never do it again.

i'm on Steam :(

Top Bottom