Regarding Brick

+
Brick is a character who could have been interesting; on condition that it is used in the script. if we save Brick without shooting Royce; this one, anyway, dies. his grave is visible in the cemetery; "[...] more friends than enemies".
if we save him after shooting Royce, we visit him much later {side mission}.
I place Brick in the "moderates" of Maelstrom, this gang of the professional chrome, having sacrificed everything for implants; many are totally insane. Dum dum, him too, in spite of his side at a hundred miles an hour, I place him in the moderates; on the condition of not seeking a quarrel with him. these characters deserved at least a side mission, it would have been interesting, I am sure. {the axis that exists between the Corpos and them}
they have charisma, that's an understatement. Royce too, but it's a melt brain; 100% uncontrollable, only for the look/fun.

personally; the Maelstrom interests me, especially after having read and listened to a large number of them. more complicated that it seems these "loony of chrome".
Brick_with_V.png

That niche is there regardless of whether you save him or not.
so, one more time a mistake in the game. in this case, it is not the only one. and yet I have seen lots of them, I missed this one.
I have to say; {thinking that Brick is dead, while he is alive} it is stupid.

I kinda like Brick. He seems cool, unlike the gonks that harmed those poor monks.

Brick is maelstrom, so he's always gonna be kinda sus. I haven't actually did the side mission yet.

Though I did like him from the short time talking to him and he seemed genuine in returning the favor to V. Atleast i assume that...

so, one more time a mistake in the game. in this case, it is not the only one. and yet I have seen lots of them, I missed this one.
I have to say; {thinking that Brick is dead, while he is alive} it is stupid.
another if than mistake... i also noticed another one 2day while skipping scorpions honor mission (just forgot to take it while its available, before the camp moves) i got the text msgs from his choom after i finishes panams sidequests "take care of his stuff" - tho i neither got the statue for the apartment nor the iconic knife... : /

Last edited:
Yeah, though I haven't checked since 1.2 dropped so they may have fixed that.

EDIT: They have not, just went to check and Brick's niche is there even though I saved him and met him again during Second Conflict. However, this is from a playthrough started before 1.2 dropped so it's possible it might be fixed in a fresh playthrough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom