Regarding Precious Cargo quest (Spoilers)

+

• Turn over to nilfgaardians

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Let him go

Votes: 55 44.7%
  • Let go without medicine

Votes: 45 36.6%

• Total voters
I just noticed the length of Geralt's beard at the end of the video -- is it just me or did it take a very long time for Geralt to frog march that soldier to the Nilfgaardians? I mean, I notice it's day time rather than night when they arrive, but a beard can't grow that much over night, surely? Just how many days/weeks away is that camp from the cart crash?

Duly noted that this hasn't much to do with the decisions in this quest.

What do you think about Precious Cargo quest solution ?
Personally i am not sure what is the right thing to do in this situation and i love it.

So.
Would you let him go with a medicine ?
Let him go without a medicine
Turn him in?
I took the medicine an after he told me to choke on it I killed him! Lol

I just noticed the length of Geralt's beard at the end of the video -- is it just me or did it take a very long time for Geralt to frog march that soldier to the Nilfgaardians? I mean, I notice it's day time rather than night when they arrive, but a beard can't grow that much over night, surely? Just how many days/weeks away is that camp from the cart crash?

Duly noted that this hasn't much to do with the decisions in this quest.

The beard growth happens in 4 stages. It doesn't slowly grow millimeter by millimeter over time. So, it goes from clean shaven --> scruff --> shaggy beard --> long beard. When the time comes, the next stage will appear whenever the game transitions (meditate, exit to the main menu, screen fade...or, awkwardly...between one shot and the next during a cutscene, once in a while. :sneaky:)

Top Bottom