Regina Gigs Issue

+
Think this has been reported already but it's such an annoying issue I shall another one to the file!

Regina's gigs and side missions seem to take ages to register as being completed, I was clearing all the side missions on the map before I went back onto the main mission and every time I would go to a gig for her she would phone me about the gig I did 2 missions earlier! I still have gigs listed on my jobs list that I have received the job complete notification on yet haven't received the XP or eddies for them!

I finally finished all the side jobs and gigs in Regina's area so moved onto Wakako and I don't have any issues with her, is this a known bug that CDPR are aware of?

I think nobody know if CDRP know this bug , but I suggest that you report this bug or wait more few days for the big patch...:(

check your phone msg. maybe you need reply for complete it. and after that. you need collect reward @ drop point even it just exp - o - !

how exp come out from that vending machine ? i wonder .

cheer

check your phone msg. maybe you need reply for complete it. and after that. you need collect reward @ drop point even it just exp - o - !

how exp come out from that vending machine ? i wonder .

cheer

I tried this yet it doesn't seem to make a difference, they all just seem to come through eventually, it's just really annoying!
Post automatically merged:

I think nobody know if CDRP know this bug , but I suggest that you report this bug or wait more few days for the big patch...:(

I really hope this does get fixed in the next big patch

I kick a door and run most all gig . and lvl 50 already . and i just start chapter 2 of story line. I not see any bug from regina yet :eek:
sometime i think i am in bug. but its always stuck on something. like some mob not stay dead . and i must head shot it. for make it dead or dump they talking dead to dump body box .- _ - !
for complete gig .
cheer

I tried this yet it doesn't seem to make a difference, they all just seem to come through eventually, it's just really annoying!

I really hope this does get fixed in the next big patch
excuse me. can you click printscreen on keyboad and post screenshot :0 ?
i just wondering now which gig.

cheer

I kick a door and run most all gig . and lvl 50 already . and i just start chapter 2 of story line. I not see any bug from regina yet :eek:
sometime i think i am in bug. but its always stuck on something. like some mob not stay dead . and i must head shot it. for make it dead or dump they talking dead to dump body box .- _ - !
for complete gig .
cheer

excuse me. can you click printscreen on keyboad and post screenshot :0 ?
i just wondering now which gig.

cheer

Because these are random bugs example for me :
- New start : Regina's call is complety bugged (big lag and last subtitle appear only) until i clean the half
- Another start : Regina is fine but side'sjob from another fxer is bugged and doesn't start even I clean everything..
- Another start : I leave to your imagination ^^'

In short : random bugs

These are some of the gigs that I did not get the XP and eddies for, there is actually about 3 more now!

Attachments

• EsFVq1rXIAEWXzJ.jpg
    EsFVq1rXIAEWXzJ.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom