Regina Jones - no new GIGs after completing first batch

+

Mothra

Forum veteran
Hi !
Im playing the latest cp2077 version 1.52 on PC (GOG version).
On one of my characters I ran into a bug with Regina Jones. Her quests are staggered, meaning after completing the first 4(I think) she will call to give you more.
And so on so on. At least that is what it is supposed to be like.

I play 2 characters atm (streetkid+corpo)
On my Corpo character after completing the first batch of GIGs in Watson (pre-THE HEIST) Regina Jones did not call to congratulate me and give me more GIGs.
All the previous ones are completed in my questlog. I can do her Cyberpsycho missions but none of the new GIGs show up on the map.

On my streetkid character I did not have this problem and all the GIG updates via messages came through.

Unfortunately I do not know if/what triggered this or if something peculiar happened after I finished the last GIG in the first batch for her.

I am running a mod that gives an alternate hairstyle atm but as I said.....I have two characters and the bug only appeared on one.

I am running a mod that gives an alternate hairstyle atm but as I said.....I have two characters and the bug only appeared on one.
Anyway, If I remember, some players also encountered this kind of issue on console (PS/Xbox), so great chances that it's not related to a mod(s).
I would suggest to contact directly the support, because I don't know if there is a workaround nor anything that you can do by your own unfortunately.

yabab

Forum regular
I had this bug on PC, the harbor Gig "Welcome to America, Comrade" bugged the drop point that was supposed to give me the extra reward and I was unable to complete the Quest and trigger the rest of the gigs spawning.

Had to use console commands to solve that.

Top Bottom