Region save games

+
Hello I got a questin. I own a region 2 witcher 3 disk bought in Germany. So I recently completed the game and would like to get the dlc's. Can I buy them from the russian store and will my save games work? Also If I download the whole game of the year edirion, does it simply replace my old one?

It‘s best to stick with the PS account you are using for the German DVD. Everything else is very risky.

Also, if you play a game on a different account, this account won‘t be able to access the save games from the other account. Maybe you can manually copy them, but no idea if they’d even work with the version from the Russian store.

Basically, the Game of the Year edition counts as a different game. Your save games from the old version won‘t work here.

Ok
It‘s best to stick with the PS account you are using for the German DVD. Everything else is very risky.

Also, if you play a game on a different account, this account won‘t be able to access the save games from the other account. Maybe you can manually copy them, but no idea if they’d even work with the version from the Russian store.

Basically, the Game of the Year edition counts as a different game. Your save games from the old version won‘t work here.
Ok so to be honest here, a friend of mine has the DLC's on his account that is from the russian store and lets me borrow his account and download the dlc's onto mine. I just have a little prejudice on not making a mess of my save games or anything. Ok so game of the year is out of the question

Top Bottom