Regis Attire contract bug?

+
I did the 40 game to get the green attire and later noticed that it was extended to 80 games to get an avatar and a border. I started doing it and when I checked my progression it looks like it bugged out, please advice. Thank you :)
Post automatically merged:

Unrelated to the topic, how is this possible?

Attachments

• Bug1.png
    Bug1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • hAKZ0R.png
    hAKZ0R.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • hAKZ0R1.png
    hAKZ0R1.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • hAKZ0R2.png
    hAKZ0R2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
There is already a separate topic on these contract stages.
Yes, the contract is bugged, support told me they know of the issue, but nothing's fixed yet.
When you play ANOTHER 60 games with Regis' ball attire, you get the avatar. I have 6 games left until I get the border for 80 games, but I think it will be rewarded normally (just for a lot more games played).

There is already a separate topic on these contract stages.
Yes, the contract is bugged, support told me they know of the issue, but nothing's fixed yet.
When you play ANOTHER 60 games with Regis' ball attire, you get the avatar. I have 6 games left until I get the border for 80 games, but I think it will be rewarded normally (just for a lot more games played).
Thanks

I did the 40 game to get the green attire and later noticed that it was extended to 80 games to get an avatar and a border.

Seems they fixed it - but in a very strange way. They removes the multi-stages contract for ball attire and created separate ones for each stage. So now 60 and 80 games should be displayed as incomplete and trackable.

Top Bottom