Regis Higher Vampire didn't drain all the boosts

+
I was experimenting with Regis Higher Vampire and used it on against a unit: it drained all the boosts except two points, which I assume are the ones I applied with my Nilfgaardian knight. Am I missing something or should I report?

Yes, it had two points of armor. However the real problem is that most of the boost was actually drained except those two points

"Drain - DEAL DAMAGE and boost self by the same amount", which means that armour negates the effect to some extent and shield negates it completely. It's been like that for at least a year (maybe even since Homecoming launch, of that I'm not certain as I rarely encountered Regis higher vampire back when his ability was on deploy)

"Drain - DEAL DAMAGE and boost self by the same amount", which means that armour negates the effect to some extent and shield negates it completely. It's been like that for at least a year (maybe even since Homecoming launch, of that I'm not certain as I rarely encountered Regis higher vampire back when his ability was on deploy)
Thanks, It's just that I'm used to the Beta ability so I couldn't explain it.

Having returned from the beta after months of not playing, I get you man. Everything feels odd.
I agree mate, I've been playing since release and have noticed a few hiccups here and there. I'm sure they are getting addressed (Knowing CD). But just today I used a "Coral" Gold/Legendary ("Discard & Draw" special card w/ damage of 2) and the only enemy that was on my opponent's side was an "Imperial Manticore" that was locked w/ a power of 2. Only -1 when i played....o_O
Anyone noticed similar Bugs?

I agree mate, I've been playing since release and have noticed a few hiccups here and there. I'm sure they are getting addressed (Knowing CD). But just today I used a "Coral" Gold/Legendary ("Discard & Draw" special card w/ damage of 2) and the only enemy that was on my opponent's side was an "Imperial Manticore" that was locked w/ a power of 2. Only -1 when i played....o_O
Anyone noticed similar Bugs?

Morkvarg: Heart of Darkness didn't kill "living armor" for me once.

Top Bottom