Regis' Journey Begins

+

This time, the story will be told with the help of Dettlaff van Eretein, as he recounts how he revived and subsequently befriended Regis, after the latter’s encounter with Vilgefortz.

New Journey season is now available for free on all supported platforms and it will last for the next 3 months.

REGIS! Sounds like the story will be highly interesting, too. :D

The trailer is brilliant. I don't think you could've made it any better than it is. Love the Dettlaff narration as well.

Hello, Regis journey looks interesting, but it seems that all my contracts from Aretuza Journey disappeared...

Yay, Regis has his old voicelines from beta. He was my favourite. :D

The new one, "Hurry up", is just as great, too.

A Regis journey is pretty cool (actually I can't think of a cooler character atm lol, unless maybe some dragon...), don't get me wrong...
BUT
Seriously disappointing that you make a Regis journey but still leave Regis cards collecting dust in the deck builder (for like the last year and a half?). I mean okay the "Higher Vampire" is somewhat playable but the other two are too bad. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOU JUST BUFFED SK's WILD BOARD OF THE SEA (I mention it cause it's a somewhat similar card to Regis). You could have just as easily devoted 60 seconds (or however much time you need to change the number 12 into number 11, I shouldn't assume) of your time to, for example, make Regis 11 provisions and maybe buff him to 4 power - would make a world of difference.
And Regis: Bloodlust? This is just a filler card, like Peasant Militia and Wolf Pact (and many others lol) just a gold one and more provisions, kind of like Ifrits, Katakan, Geralt: Aard etc...

Last edited:
Hello,

Before I jump on this journey, the coolest card back in the video is the one in the middle (the red one with the skull thingy thing), but it is NOWHERE in the actual journey. Is this an insta receive cardback when you purchase the journey, or did you just decide to take it out, but are still advertising it? Thanks!

Hello,

Before I jump on this journey, the coolest card back in the video is the one in the middle (the red one with the skull thingy thing), but it is NOWHERE in the actual journey. Is this an insta receive cardback when you purchase the journey, or did you just decide to take it out, but are still advertising it? Thanks!
That's the ultimate contract reward.

Hello,

I believe that is the reward for completing the Journey.

I'm not fan of vampires either -- but Regis and Dettlaff are the exception because they're great characters, and mostly stay in their human forms. :D

I do have to say I made a vampire deck, with the Crimson Curse cardback and of course Regin as Leader, to complete some of the Journey quests. The theme was just too good to pass on!

why 83 days?
it's 12 x 7 = 84 days in total. furthermore, the saovine event already granted 20 x 3 cp which equivalent to 1 week of journey quest. (that's what I guess)

btw, I wish CDPR would reconsider to do something about all Regis cards and also add a new Regis card (by using the new animating Regis at the loading screen. Then, we can have some mini shake to the meta. (and the current Regis card is rarely played anyway.)

rrc

Forum veteran
Did anyone realize that the image shown on the deck based on leader skin chosen uses three different Regis cards based on the form you selected for the deck? This is just amazing. I just noticed even though I am using these skins for a long time. This is really cool!! Well done CDPR!

DeckImageTransition.jpg

Well... the latest chapter of the journey story has managed to be pretty dark. Not that I was expecting a happy ending in the Witcher setting. But still, I didn't think it would be quite as depressing. I'm glad I did my daily matches done before reading it...

I like to read the whole story once i've completed the journey thus the late response. I think it is the best story so far and one of the best journeys.
Thanks to the writer and the artists for the great work. Looking forward with anticipation for the next (and the last planned for now) journey.

Top Bottom