Regis quest contracts bug

+
Hi, anyone else have the same issue ? i did every quest so far
regis.png

Additional quests will be given in upcoming weeks. These contracts cannot be completed yet, but you will be able to do so in time.

Similar things happened to me in some of the previous journeys. The issue may disappear on itself, but I recommend contacting support to recalculate progress for the Extended Journey - or you might actually end up with 35/36 after week 12.

Yes there is something wrong with it, I have completed all week 12 requirements and though the extended journey shows complete standard journey is stuck at 33/36 ( KnightHunter ) Reached out twice to CDRed Tech support have not got a response yet

Yes there is something wrong with it, I have completed all week 12 requirements and though the extended journey shows complete standard journey is stuck at 33/36 ( KnightHunter ) Reached out twice to CDRed Tech support have not got a response yet
Wait, how is it possible? Week 12 quests will appear in two days. Week 11 started this Tuesday. So both quest contracts should be on 33/36.

No you haven't... We're only in week 11. Week 12 doesn't start until Tuesday.

I never said it was week 12, I said I completed all the week 12 requirements, Hence their is an issue (See Image), plus I got the reward points, maybe I am in a different time zone that's a week ahead (that's a joke of course)
My brother is having a different issue, he started week 11 on release, finished the first tier and has been stuck on the second tier since, no progress
I'm sure they will sort it out before the Journey is complete, just wondering if I will have to do those quests again and if I will get another 20 reward points for doing it. lol

Enjoy
Dietbob
Post automatically merged:

Wait, how is it possible? Week 12 quests will appear in two days. Week 11 started this Tuesday. So both quest contracts should be on 33/36.
it shouldn't be possible, but see my response below.... buggy buggy

enjoy
dietbob

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Guys if you can help i am trying to get the cardback from the regis contract but i cannot find in the contracts the uncontrolled thirst and the for whom the bells tolls. I cannot find them to know what i have to do to complete them. Thanks in advance.

I don’t know this for sure, but it looks to me like they changed the titles of the quests without changing them on that list. Try reading under the Journey tab to find quests related to Regis that you have not completed.

I don’t know this for sure, but it looks to me like they changed the titles of the quests without changing them on that list. Try reading under the Journey tab to find quests related to Regis that you have not completed.
Not sure either, but when I got on today for week 12 contracts, my extended journey contracts were complete (horray for me ) BUT my standard journey contracts are now stuck on tier 3 ( play 13 legendary cards ) and not progressing, I did get a response from Tech, they said the issue in their delivery system has been resolved, but I suppose it hasn't been..... no worries as I said I am sure it will get sorted out
Enjoy
Dietbob
Post automatically merged:

Guys if you can help i am trying to get the cardback from the regis contract but i cannot find in the contracts the uncontrolled thirst and the for whom the bells tolls. I cannot find them to know what i have to do to complete them. Thanks in advance.
There are several regis CardBacks available, they are earned by gaining rank for "Extended Journey" Levels not by contract , starting when you reach level 6 then 36, 67, and 96

Last edited:
I can confirm that the Knighthunter and Peacekeeper contracts are still bugged and do not update correctly. I triple, maybe quadruple checked that I had done all 36+36 (3+3 quests per week for 12 consecutive weeks) Standard and Premium quests in the journey's recap, Regis' journey's now over, and the contract tracker still tells me I have done only 35+35 quests. So well, no contracts, no reward. I hope CDPR is still working on a fix...

Top Bottom