Regis, Vigo, Henrietta, Findabair, Letho, etc, Blood and Wine

+
Regis, Vigo, Henrietta, Findabair, Letho, etc, Blood and Wine

Hi there,

so, we asked about Iorveth and Saskia and we got the answer: No.

now, what about the other characters the people are asking about? like Regis, Vigo, Henrietta, Letho, etc, (feel free to add other characters)
any chance to see them in Blood and Wine?

Congratulations for Game of the Year btw :cheers3:

sv3672

Forum veteran
Letho - unlikely, because he is already in the game (not to mention dead by default when not importing a Witcher 2 save).
The rest - we will see. Vigo could be somewhat problematic to include, as she is also already in the game, but considering the demand, CDPR will probably solve it somehow.

Hi there,

so, we asked about Iorveth and Saskia and we got the answer: No.

now, what about the other characters the people are asking about? like Regis, Vigo, Henrietta, Letho, etc, (feel free to add other characters)
any chance to see them in Blood and Wine?

Congratulations for Game of the Year btw :cheers3:

Nice thread. I hope to see Regis for my first time in The Witcher game serie. :innocent: And Toussaint would be the perfect location for that... What do you mean?!

AH will be there...About the rest - who the hell knows...

I am expecting new, original, CDPR created characters...Like Strenger, Olgierd, GO'D......

Fringilla - Yes, I think this is obvious. She will be the main love interest in this DLC.
Henrietta - I'd say yes.
Letho - No. Makes zero sense even if he is alive. Nilfgaard wants him dead, why would he go south?
Francesca - Very unlikely. Although I can see a situation where she could appear, I doubt they will include her.
Regis - Who knows.

Fringilla - Yes, I think this is obvious. She will be the main love interest in this DLC.
Henrietta - I'd say yes.
Letho - No. Makes zero sense even if he is alive. Nilfgaard wants him dead, why would he go south?
Francesca - Very unlikely. Although I can see a situation where she could appear, I doubt they will include her.
Regis - Who knows.

Agree with all of this. I think Regis is only possible in a flashback or dream personally.
I personally think he's dead. I know some argue otherwise regarding the ambiguity, but even if he survived the events of "The Lady of the Lake" somehow, he's still got a lot of regeneration to do before walking around and chilling with Geralt. So I sincerely doubt he will be in the game in any form other than a flashback/dream/etc. I am hoping for a side-quest where we dream or flashback to meet all of Geralt's Hansa members.

Anna Henrietta will certainly be there, while Letho and Francesca won't be. The rest I don't know. It's kinda scary now that you created this thread. At any moment any of the devs can come here and say that Fringilla will not appear. I don't think my heart can take it :no

I'm almost certain we will meet Regis's succubus girlfriend in Toussaint. The question is whether Regis will be alive and with her. I'm still hoping Geralt's witcher senses will catch the smell of a strange mix of herbs, and there has to be some drunken revelry with Regis's mandrake booze. To make it perfect they need to bring Dandelion along somehow.

The other book character they might bring back is Boreas Mun- the mercenary from Stefan Skellen's crew who refused to keep chasing Ciri and let her into Stygga castle. He survived the books, and was actually hanging out with Dijkstra at the end of Lady of the Lake. I don't know why he would be in Toussaint, but he would make for a good book cameo, especially if Ciri is somehow in Toussaint as well.

My biggest worry is that none of the existing characters will be in Toussaint, since it is intended as a stand-alone adventure. Dandelion and Ciri could contribute a lot to the story if they were present with Geralt. Avallach also had his secret cave (with the purple buffalo- he had much more style in the books) near Toussaint, so he ought to be there too.

No main characters will be there. Especially not Ciri. In the letter to Yeneffer, Fringilla says that Ciri has not appeard anywhere south of the Yaruga. She would recognize her magic trail immediately.

I wanna see Cynthia : )

Geralt needs another butt slap from her. :p @cyberpunkforever You should add Cynthia to your list. ;)

She was a very interesting character, the quest they added with her in the EE of TW2 was great. I think CDPR could make it work.

Then again, she only featured prominently on Iorveth's path. Seeing how most of those characters are being treated as if they no longer exist...

Last edited:
Unfortunately, she has zero chances to appear. She only appears on Iorveth's path and can be dead.

Not a major problem, it would be just another ignored choice from the previous games. Thaler is already always alive in TW3.

Then again, she only featured prominently on Iorveth's path. Seeing how most of those characters are being treated as if they no longer exist...

Well, Philippa is also a "Iorveth's path" character, and has relatively decent treatment in TW3, especially considering that she is mostly in Act 3, where many characters, even major ones, have cut down content.

Top Bottom