Register Option in 2.0 version

+
Register Option in 2.0 version

I clicked on register button, but now I am not sure, if there was an empty space to fill the code from the game from step 2, at least I think so. I could be wrong. I only input my username and password in step 1 and the game is automatically registered.
Then it says Registered Users, and I cannot repeat the process, since only step 4 remains, but when I click on it, within the launcher with this option, I get redirected to this website and nothing happens. I get no confirmation of any kind that the game is registered or something.

So, my question is, it is necessary to input the code (I am not sure about it) or just to register the game with your profile, meaning that you go from step 1 to step 4.

Is the code from The Witcher 2 only meant for some kind of Securom DRM protection from Sony and as such isn't a vital part of a registration process here on CDProjekt RED website. Once I get registered, I cannot undo the process, even of direct register.exe file it just go from step 1 to step 4 and at step 4 my browser opens and as I already said, I got here.

I think, if I forgot the code, I would get some kind of error or information.

Thank you.

why am i not able to download it from launcher then ? there nothing happening when i open the launncher ... like its not downloading anything at all ... nothing

thanx but u said itll take like 1 20 hour ... thatll b too long ... ive got limited connection high speed connection ... n theres only 45 minutes left ... plus im also downloading battlefield 3 beta from origin ... thanx for the reply
Annihilus said:
Some peoples cant, other can...

Like i said.. i upload it on a share site.

For me everything working, i already finish training, and now i in ARENA.....................

bulll said:
thanx but u said itll take like 1 20 hour ... thatll b too long ... ive got limited connection high speed connection ... n theres only 45 minutes left ... plus im also downloading battlefield 3 beta from origin ... thanx for the reply

Sry, cant do it more faster.. 100ko/s up max.

Dona said:
Yep, open launcher and it will update automatically.
Wait, is it out? I tried opening the launcher a several times in the past half hour, but nothing happens. Halp? : (
(I have a Hungarian retail copy and it's patched to version 1.35)

Why is it not available from the official page, just like all the other patches and The Witcher EE?

# siklara

Skull or thunder in the launcher ?
Maybe come from here.

I have no idea.. some people can dl.. other not..

i guess vll have to wait ... in the meantime go ahead n download the battlefield 3 beta ... :D ..

siklara said:
Wait, is it out? I tried opening the launcher a several times in the past half hour, but nothing happens. Halp? : (

siklara said:

I am having the same problem and I have the gog version, I really do not know what is going on.

Top Bottom