Register Option in 2.0 version

+
Chrisius said:
Got a Rapid Share link from the German Fansite
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1058742-Patch-2.0-ist-online%21/page2

Rapid Share Link:
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|74l32|2957170010|patch2_0_EFIGS.exe|780468|R~86F53E7B1753D4B25AC0C8BADAB2B875|0|0

thank you so much for the link
now will reply after 2 hours when its done
happy witchering 2.0 everyone!

How I downloaded 2.0​

My issue was that I had patch 1.2 installed while I thought I had patch 1.3. Check the readme file in the launcher and it tells you what version you currently have, it'll tell you about your current patch basically and the number is right there. For me once I updated to version 1.3 suddenly the launcher started auto-downloading version 1.35, then version 2.
Apparently auto-downloading from the launcher only works with a fresh install or from patch 1.3 onwards. To find all the patches just click on 'The Witcher 2' tab at the top of the webpage then click on the huge 'Latest Update to Game Hotfix 1.35' graphic and it should take you to an easy to navigate patch page, or click this Patch links

This might not work for everyone, but it worked for me, so hopefully it helps somebody out :)

Good luck!

Oh. Downloaded the .exe but it failed to update my steam installed game.

"Installed game version is invalid or incomplete"

Doh.

Dona said:
Oh wait, I am stupid, I thought you were talking about DOF. The place looks completely different than it did in earlier versions (although I cannot compare it to every version since I often fast-forward the time to make a scene happen during night time or high noon or whatever I feel like - yay dynamic lighting!)

EDIT: w00t! LET SLEEPLESS NIGHTS BEGIN. Again.
It's okay, FOV and DOF aren't that different when you look at them here. :p

No sleep tonight.
I checked it and 2.0 didn't fix the FOV issue, but at least if I don't like the zoomed in "solution", I can go back to the black bars... Man, I really need to buy a new monitor if I want to enjoy this game in its full glory. :/

Sarazen said:
Oh. Downloaded the .exe but it failed to update my steam installed game.

"Installed game version is invalid or incomplete"

Doh.

first update to 1.35 then try?

siklara said:
It's okay, FOV and DOF aren't that different when you look at them here. :p

No sleep tonight.
I checked it and 2.0 didn't fix the FOV issue, but at least if I don't like the zoomed in "solution", I can go back to the black bars... Man, I really need to buy a new monitor if I want to enjoy this game in its full glory. :/

and I need a new PC/laptop :(

siklara said:
Man, I really need to buy a new monitor if I want to enjoy this game in its full glory. :/
You should. Once you go HD, it's hard to look back... and I say that as someone who doesn't care that much about graphics. But damn, Witcher needs to be played in high res.

Just finished the tutorial, some bits of it made me laugh :) Then I realised I have never in my 100 hours of gameplay used Riposte. That probably makes me the worst player ever. D:

I'm sure the servers are overloaded or something, just give it some time it will update eventually I'm sure.

Patiently staring at my game launcher. Wished there was no delay. I hate it when I'm kept from my so desired and expected entertainment after a hard day's work.

Oh well, just need to remind myself the world does not revolve around me

Love ya, CDProjekt! Absolutely exited about the graphic improvements aswell!!

Everyone use this link:
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|74l32|2957170010|patch2_0_EFIGS.exe|780468|R~86F53E7B1753D4B25AC0C8BADAB2B875|0|0

Download and run a file, remember to give time for patcher launcher... and done......

Enjoy 2.0 version, thank you CDPR...

So anyway! I'm gonna start over today and choose Iorveth's road this time! I've heard that there's something special about that dragon that you couldn't have known if you chose to side with the humans?

HEY!! Spoil it for me and I'm gonna find you and eat you!

Soilborn88 said:
I'm sure the servers are overloaded or something, just give it some time it will update eventually I'm sure.

Maybe, so I have to wait...

Anyway, somebody tried to sign in to the Arena Leaderboards?

Chrisius said:
Got a Rapid Share link from the German Fansite
http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1058742-Patch-2.0-ist-online%21/page2

Rapid Share Link:

Says installed game version is invalid or incomplete. :(

SvartDjevel said:
Anyway, somebody tried to sign in to the Arena Leaderboards?
I just did and I couldn't, I'm not sure what username and password I have to type in, because my forum username and password didn't work. Do I have to register the game? Is it independent from my forum account? Sorry, I must be a little stoopid, but I always get confused over things like this. :) I have also no idea whether I registered my game back then or didn't, but the launcher says I did.

The forum keeps asking me to log in, but I'm already logged in damnit. What's going on?

Top Bottom