Regression, not progress.

+
Do you not think that Cd Projekt Red suffered from the personnel changes that took place after the premiere of Witcher 3? Many people have left the studio. The best quest designers have changed their colors and are now working, for example, in Techland on Dying Light 2 or Blizzard on Diablo 4. You can see in Cyberpunk 2077 a drop in quality not only in the plot and side quests but also game mechanics, world building etc. Cd project red should provide better conditions for its employees so that they do not run away from the studio :(

I hope that in the next upgrade the text is highlited with contast colors -classical white on black or black on white is a good one option ;) -(NOT at all clever to write in red on red background) and with bigger character/letters not all people have 21/20 vision

Last edited:
People, please.
The building blocks are all there: the writing is fantastic, characters are likable, hate-able, or beatable as needed. The mechanics work as intended (mostly), and the graphics (although the light patterns may be nausea inducing) are enjoyable.
The game wasn't rushed to release, the release was brought forward because of the rabid fanbase screaming for it, and the end result is what we can see before us: an unpolished piece and could quite easily become a masterpiece with a bit more work. And now (like with other ErAc titles) we get to see it happen in real time.

Do you not think that Cd Projekt Red suffered from the personnel changes that took place after the premiere of Witcher 3? Many people have left the studio. The best quest designers have changed their colors and are now working, for example, in Techland on Dying Light 2 or Blizzard on Diablo 4. You can see in Cyberpunk 2077 a drop in quality not only in the plot and side quests but also game mechanics, world building etc. Cd project red should provide better conditions for its employees so that they do not run away from the studio :(
I don't think that ppl run away. Is just when you finish big project and have ambitions, you want some rest and then a take some new challenge. Not necessarily in the same environment.
IMO the plot and story also sidequest are way better compare to W:3. And to be honest I dont think that you got some info that CDPR just guted dev team after witcher. It seems not logical move.

Maybe it's just me but I think the story so far has been full of twists that I didn't predict, the game play is actually nice where combat is concerned, a little off on driving. Graphically it looks like eye-candy everywhere the character goes, the fashion, theme and design are all very fitting for the genre. Playing on PC so not enduring the challenges with the older generation consoles but I can completely relate with frustration for people who have those consoles and have to struggle through those challenges. My roommate has the PS4 version but slugs through the bugs.

Aside from driving being a bit frustrating everything else is very likable.

Guest 4375874

you came to this conclusion from 1 game release after the witcher 3? Ironically despite the vocal few, the majority are actually busy enjoying the game. I spent some time in the game before attempting the main story and honestly if I followed these posts it would ruin my view of the game. Someone here said Keanu was a weak element and now that I'm focusing on the main he and the character of Johnny are actually one of my favorite parts. The studios you mentioned have made several games in the series, this is their first attempt at an FPS, did they stumble sure...was there a pandemic... sure. Was there pressure from annoying fanboys against delays...sure. So I'm going to just disagree with almost everything that you are suggesting and wait before judging the entire development team.

The foundations are there, they just need to finish filling out the content and improving certain systems. For example the economy and crafting isn't great for an RPG game. But it doesn't need radical change either.

The story and character immersion are great. It could use more side stories and the main story did feel a tad short. I feel bad for the console users because they won't be able to experience this amazing game the way I have.

Top Bottom