Reintroducing Old Leaders as new Cards

+
How would people feel if some of the old leaders were reintroduced as normal cards? Then they wouldn't be able to do a 2 moves in 1 turn like was the issue with the leaders.
Strategic Withdrawal was my favorite leader ability, now there's no real substitute for its effect. What if you had an Emhyr card that does a similar sort of thing?
I think you could add many such cards for previous leader abilities.

How would people feel if some of the old leaders were reintroduced as normal cards? Then they wouldn't be able to do a 2 moves in 1 turn like was the issue with the leaders.
Strategic Withdrawal was my favorite leader ability, now there's no real substitute for its effect. What if you had an Emhyr card that does a similar sort of thing?
I think you could add many such cards for previous leader abilities.
We do have decoy, which is somewhat similar, although I agree there would be room to return a card to hand. I wouldn’t want to have to balance it though.

I think we will eventually get that, especially given that we already got Harald and Eredin in the last expansion, if you just want the leader cards to return.
I doubt they would give them their original abilities, although in Emhyrs case it should be fine.

Well, we got Calviet's ability before even Calveit was reworked, so I don't see a problem with some of them returning, in one form or the other.

As for Strategic Withdrawl, I'd see it more as a tactic card, rather than a unit. It would fit the role of faction card being a better versions of neutral ones (in this case Decoy).

Mystic Echo could be another, allowing you to replay a nature card, for that sweet double symbosis proc. Though, this one would probably trigger some people :cool:

Well, in fact if you use a card with that abillity you are going to using 2 cards anyway.

1 card you put ehmyr on the ground, back one of the cards for your hand and them place another card. You are going to be using 2 cards in a round.

I was thinking in something similar for the deathwish effect, like a card destroying another monster and putting a copy of it. But i realyze you are going to use 2 cards in the same round

Top Bottom