Relation of main quest to sidequest EXP, sidequest rewards

+
Relation of main quest to sidequest EXP, sidequest rewards

Hey there Witchers,

I think the relation to main quest EXP to the sidequest rate is a bit tedious. Right now we can spend around one hour playing the main quest and gain several level-ups in a row, while longer sidequests sometimes only award 50 EXP. I think it should be made more viable to play sidequests. The only sidequests that awardreliable EXP are witcher contracts that go at a fixed rate.

I understand that most sidequests have an interesting story(I played all of them so far, all witcher contracts too that are availible until the "final preparations quests), however once you played it you know the story, and it doesnt really add to the re-play value if you already know everything that will happen.

Another thing I'd like to address are the item rewards from sidequests. Most of the time I just got heavily underleveled relic swords or armor that I just scrapped at the blacksmith. It would be really awesome if sidequests would award loot that is on the quest level or above, the only Items I was actually able to use on my level were the witcher sets so far.

Top Bottom