Relationships with girls in cyberpunk 2077

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before going on the last mission, I tried to go through all the additional ones to find out everything about the plot of the night city. All the missions with Panam at that time I had already passed and remained Judy. Of course I played as a guy. At the very end, after scuba diving, in the last story mission with Judy, I couldn't get her to have an intimate relationship. Began to google what's the matter. It turned out that Judy is a lesbian, and she will only go into a relationship with a female character. And it was very sad to realize, considering that I deliberately left this mission for last to enjoy the amazing scenes at the end.

Based on this, I can only ask the developers one question - why?

Judy meets at the very beginning of the plot, she has a beautiful face and hair, and as I progress through the missions, I learn that she has a rather rich inner world and she knows how to empathize. Causes affection. And in the end, they throw me face down in the dirt when it turns out that there is no way to start a relationship with her. Yes, there is Panam, but it has no alternative. What should people like me do who likes Judy more than Panam? Play 2nd time as a female character to see how Judi communicates with her? Then the atmosphere is lost.
Please, fix it!!! Dialogues must adapt to player preferences!

It's very sad, comrades, that's why not BI, why lesbian?

Last edited:
"What should people like me do who likes Judy more than Panam? "

Well I guess a lot like real life, if a girl don't like you, get another girl. Unlike real life, you only got one option.

"It's very sad, comrades, that's why not BI, why lesbian? "

Cheaper to make maybe.

I guess it's kinda like the real world...!
You meet someone you really like, but they want nothing to do with you.
You get over it...! If you really like them you don't try to change them to suit your own selfish ideas.
Yes, but I would like the developers to sacrifice realism in favor of positive emotions for the players.

I don't think she is lesbian, my guess is that Judy is transgendered. If you take the nomad ending when you leave with panam and the nomads the message that Judy leaves you while you are making breakfast. Judy calls herself your output not input. Judy in cyberpunks own lexicon of street slang calls herself your boyfriend.

I wanted to fly, to shoot lasers out of my eyes. Point is, we can't have everything.

Also Judy being lesbian is very positive for me so idk what you talking about, unless you speak for yourself.
It is offensive that the most beautiful and interesting girl in my opinion does not want to go into a relationship with a man. They could make a girl less attractive for this role. However, you are right to some extent. I think too subjectively.

I don't think she is lesbian, my guess is that Judy is transgendered. If you take the nomad ending when you leave with panam and the nomads the message that Judy leaves you while you are making breakfast. Judy calls herself your output not input. Judy in cyberpunks own lexicon of street slang calls herself your boyfriend.
:LOL: :LOL:

The main problem with the Judy romance arc is that she really leads the player on in a big way, and then right at the moment, there's just no romance option. V and Judy have this very intimate relationship and experience, but it's not like bros. It's because she is written up until the point where a romance option is available to be a romanceable character. The entire scuba thing is handled in such a way that it really seems like there's going to be a romantic option, even for the male V.

They could change some dialogues and make everyone gay or straight, so everyone would have 2 options, but that doesn't please the LGBTISYYETXZ community

It is offensive that the most beautiful and interesting girl in my opinion does not want to go into a relationship with a man. They could make a girl less attractive for this role. However, you are right to some extent. I think too subjectively.

I'm sorry but this post was.... I don't even know where to start. Not even the most beautiful straight girl would want to go with you. It's called tastes my dude.

It still hurts when i read it again. Oof.

Last edited:
Why do straights exist. Why do bi or lesbians exist. I mean, the devs wanted them to have set sexualities. There's literally no other explanation.

What you're saying is {offensive} and extremely selfish.
You would rather that girl be ugly because you can't keep it in your pants.

Jesus, what do you do when you get turned down by a girl in real life? Accuse her of "leading you on"?

Are women not allowed to be friendly or even flirty without a marriage commitment? Are they not allowed to be physically attractive unless they're available to all men?

The main problem with the Judy romance arc is that she really leads the player on in a big way, and then right at the moment, there's just no romance option. V and Judy have this very intimate relationship and experience, but it's not like bros. It's because she is written up until the point where a romance option is available to be a romanceable character. The entire scuba thing is handled in such a way that it really seems like there's going to be a romantic option, even for the male V.

Why everytime a girl is nice to a guy he automatically assumes she's into him? Women can't be nice to guys without it being all sexual? Y'all need some grip, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom