Relationships with girls in cyberpunk 2077

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why everytime a girl is nice to a guy he automatically assumes she's into him? Women can't be nice to guys without it being all sexual? Y'all need some grip, honestly.

There's a difference between being nice to somebody and being romantic with somebody. There's a level of intimacy between male V and Judy that I do not believe is realistic for a non-romantic relationship. The end result is that the lack of romantic option comes across as arbitrary rather than character driven.

There's a difference between being nice to somebody and being romantic with somebody. There's a level of intimacy between male V and Judy that I do not believe is realistic for a non-romantic relationship. The end result is that the lack of romantic option comes across as arbitrary rather than character driven.

I watched it with male V and I honestly don't see how it is sexual at all. You see what you want to see, just like when Judy hints she's a lesbian and some men love to ignore it saying "but that's not a proof!". She took you out for diving, because she wanted HER ONLY FRIEND to get to know her, that's all. It doesn't mean she wants you to get into her pants.

To further my point, if you are a lesbian, or even just a straight woman, play as male V. Go through the entire Judy arc And then report back if you can see any meaningful difference from when you played as female V right up until the romance option would have become available. I would wager that the experience is largely identical

The first hint that I remember getting was when there was an option to complement her on how she looks in her suit, she says don't go there. That is fine, and I have no problem with the character being lesbian, but I simply don't remember anything before that point. Maybe I missed something. I probably did, but this is still the impression that I came away with after playing through.

I absolutely support it

You've missed out on a lot of really great and positive friendships in your life.

To be fair, I felt like this was also an issue for the male characters. During my playthrough, I found the entire end of the arc with River to be a little awkward. I felt like they wrote it to be ambiguous for my male character as well. maybe it's a difference between European friendships and American friendships, but I just feel like the writing for a romantic arc versus a non-romantic arc was too similar for the romantic characters.

In an RPG, especially one that has marketed itself around player choice, arbitrarily limiting player choice in something as important as a romance option is...an interesting design path. V, regardless of gender or genitalia, is bisexual. You can choose to romance someone or someones of either sex during the course of your playthrough. It is somewhat confusing that the people who are specifically designed to be attractive to us, the player, are locked to a specific kind of V. For the full range of player choice, all of our romance options SHOULD be bi. They are not real people, they don't have agency or autonomy, they are designed specifically for our enjoyment. It makes no sense for them to be gender locked.

There's a level of intimacy between the two of you, because of what you have gone through together. And that doesn't need to have anything to do with sex. You share the same emotional trauma in dealing with the quest line.

I think Judy dropped plenty of hints for most people to clue in that she is into girls.
Which, if you play a male V, sucks.. but that is just how it is. She can like male V as a friend, feel close and rely on him, but still not want to be in a sexual relationship.
If you closed your eyes and ignored all the signs, you kinda led yourself on, not the other way around.
Think of it as incentive to replay the game on a female character.

I don't think she is lesbian, my guess is that Judy is transgendered. If you take the nomad ending when you leave with panam and the nomads the message that Judy leaves you while you are making breakfast. Judy calls herself your output not input. Judy in cyberpunks own lexicon of street slang calls herself your boyfriend.

I think you have the book upside down there

It is offensive that the most beautiful and interesting girl in my opinion does not want to go into a relationship with a man. They could make a girl less attractive for this role. However, you are right to some extent. I think too subjectively.

I can't believe I read this with my own two eyes

sorry not sorry OP but... not everything is about you, especially in this game lol

Speaking personally, it did encourage me to get in touch with my feminine side and play a Female playthrough. Of course, this means I have to trawl through some lesbian sex scenes but there is no personal advancement without sacrifice.

For example, developers could make it so that if you are playing as a girl, then judi/panam can be lesbian and straight depending on the choice in the dialogues. Likewise with a man, her sexual orientation should be adjusted to choice of the player. As said above, this is an RPG game and there should be no hard restrictions here

Before going on the last mission, I tried to go through all the additional ones to find out everything about the plot of the night city. All the missions with Panam at that time I had already passed and remained Judy. Of course I played as a guy. At the very end, after scuba diving, in the last story mission with Judy, I couldn't get her to have an intimate relationship. Began to google what's the matter. It turned out that Judy is a lesbian, and she will only go into a relationship with a female character. And it was very sad to realize, considering that I deliberately left this mission for last to enjoy the amazing scenes at the end.

Based on this, I can only ask the developers one question - why?

Judy meets at the very beginning of the plot, she has a beautiful face and hair, and as I progress through the missions, I learn that she has a rather rich inner world and she knows how to empathize. Causes affection. And in the end, they throw me face down in the dirt when it turns out that there is no way to start a relationship with her. Yes, there is Panam, but it has no alternative. What should people like me do who likes Judy more than Panam? Play 2nd time as a female character to see how she communicates with her? Then the atmosphere is lost.

It's very sad, comrades, that's why not BI, why lesbian?
Life is how it is. You fall in love with a lesbian? Tough luck.
You got a biochip with the engram of a punk terrorist that overwrites your neurons and ends up killing you? Shit happens.
When did anythink related to cyberpunk genre ended happily?
Post automatically merged:

Why everytime a girl is nice to a guy he automatically assumes she's into him? Women can't be nice to guys without it being all sexual? Y'all need some grip, honestly.
Buuuuu
Go back to your posmodernist cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom