Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

+
That doesn't make it good. In fact, I don't remember any decent RPG game released during the past year

Well compare it with some of its competitors and you'll see the merit of the game. No reason to bash on the entire game just because you didn't get Iorveth.

EDIT: Sorry didn't see the moderator post.

Looking forward to the final patch so I can finally do my New Game + play through with all the expansions and patches and get the best ending.

Dito. But will there be a patch at all? Did they say and/or confirm anything? I stopped playing since patch 1.20 because it messed up the ps4 version. If so and they fixed it, i will buy it again. Just to support these guys. Best game ever.

I would've liked if they at least added monsters from expansions to the main world. Made expansions and vanilla more intertwined.

I'm a bit dissapointed that it's just a simple packaging of the main game and furthermore without a new box art :/.So I guess we might be waiting a final patch at the most and that's the end of the W3 support..

Kinda mixed feelings about this to be honest.

@Marcin will the new patch contain any big final changes or primarily bug fixing?

I'm a bit dissapointed that it's just a simple packaging of the main game and furthermore without a new box art :/.So I guess we might be waiting a final patch at the most and that's the end of the W3 support..

Kinda mixed feelings about this to be honest.

@Marcin will the new patch contain any big final changes or primarily bug fixing?

We will reveal the full changelog closer to the release date of the GOTY.

@Marcin Momot , @Riven-Twain

The Real question is :

when you gonna announce the Enhanced Edition ?!@#!@#

dont get me wrong ^^ i love W3 and i love CDPR for making it

wish you the best with Cyberpunk as well!

but i think we can all agree that MOST OF THE FANS for the Witcher Series would like to see an enhanced edition / some kind of more content!

we just cant let go with THE WITCHER series!!

you got so much more work to do guys !

remake W1/W2 into W3 engine

then u need to make W3 Enhanced Edition as well!

then u need to combine all those games into 1 big amazing outstanding holy moly best game in the worlDD!D@#

---------- Updated at 06:30 PM ----------

@Marcin Momot , @Riven-Twain

The Real question is :

when you gonna announce the Enhanced Edition ?!@#!@#

dont get me wrong ^^ i love W3 and i love CDPR for making it

wish you the best with Cyberpunk as well!

but i think we can all agree that MOST OF THE FANS for the Witcher Series would like to see an enhanced edition / some kind of more content!

then u need to combine all those games into 1 big amazing outstanding holy moly best game in the worlDD!D@#

No?

This is devastating. . . simply devastating.

View attachment 64871

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 24

even if they made your desired Enchanced Edition, it does not mean W3 would live forever.
Redkit would grant it, through dedicated modders. But alas...

As for GOTY edition, well, it will be great for all of the ppl, who has not purchased it yet for some reason

No?

This is devastating. . . simply devastating.

View attachment 64871

even if they made your desired Enchanced Edition, it does not mean W3 would live forever.
Redkit would grant it, through dedicated modders. But alas...

Thing is - i never knew how important REDKIT can be...

if what your'e saying is true

maybe the best solution would be that RED KIT thingy!!!

DEAR CDPR!

WE WANT OUR REDKIT or else we come to your office and start casting spells all over the place!!!!

Real question is whether this GOTY is of any importance to those who already own base game and expansion pass?

Nope,unless you are interested for physical goodies which i'm sure the GOTY retail edition will contain.There won't be any extra content or any new enhancements that will be exclusive to GOTY edition if that's what you are asking

@Valas991
Quick offtop is that last image from Farewell of the White Wolf. Because if it is, it fits very well with this topic (because you know, it shows fans' desperation to create witcher related content without proper modding tools)

Top Bottom