Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

+
Considering the character your username is the name of, he could be more in the game because of said "more side-missions".

Of course, but mainly because they are really passionate, even I am disappointed at CDPR.
But do you actually have a basis to be disappointed? Did CDPR ever actually radically change the main Acts of their games in the EE? Because that's what you guys are asking for.

On-topic: I know quite a few people who were waiting for the complete edition with all DLC and patches to come out, so this is for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They really need to kick the ass of whoever keeps including that stuff. It's not going to help them shake off that stain on their reputation.

@Marcin Momot

If there's two things I hope you guys have learned I hope they are don't promise stuff before it's a sure thing and don't show off footage that doesn't actually look like the game.

Last edited:
They really need to kick the ass of whoever keeps including that stuff. It's not going to help them shake off that stain on their reputation.

@Marcin

If there's two things I hope you guys have learned I hope they are don't promise stuff before it's a sure thing and don't show off footage that doesn't actually look like the game.

I think they are doing it intentionally. Don't get me wrong. I would also think that it is a miskate if it was the first time but they have kept doing it since the past year

I think they are doing it intentionally. Don't get me wrong. I would also think that it is a miskate if it was the first time but they have kept doing it since the past year
You might be right. They got off pretty easy with W3, it didn't really hurt them. If they do it again though, then there will be hell to pay. Twice in a row is hard to defend.

@Marcin Momot

Bah, changing shiny pictures and videos to ones that showcase what the game actually looks like is economically against them. I doubt they're more interested in reputation rather than money.

Top Bottom