Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

+
So by "final" you are saying that if there are more bugs after the patch then those will never be fixed?

I'm not working for CDPR, so I can't answer that question :D I just think that the goal for such a version was, to bring all the content on DVDs, so people with slower internet could enjoy the game without downloads. So obviously they tried to fix all the bugs for the GOTY version, but Witcher 3 is such a big game that it will never have 0 bugs :)

Dunno if this has been answered, but will all the content be on one disk or will it just be a fully patched base game and 2 DLC exp pack codes?

Everything will be on the disc, that's what people on the "The Witcher" Facebook page have confirmed.

I was already a bit leery of Cyberpunk. If it's Blood and Wine quality I'll pass. Definitely going to wait for reviews.

Games always have bugs. There will be remaining bugs. Especially in a game of this size. I'm very critical of CDPR but let's be reasonable.

Yeah let's....Blood and Wine is not half bad as you make it appear. Every CDPR expansion is so much better than what the competition is offering for your dollars. I do agree that the story in HoS is better but to say you'll pass a game just because it was "only" good and not exceptional, is not being resonable. IMO you should play more Ubisoft and EA games and then come back here. Be reasonable what we got is a fantastic game and we don't even have any info on Cyberpunk so no need to be pessimistic about that now.

Last edited:
Yeah let's....Blood and Wine is not half bad as you make it appear. Every CDPR expansion is so much better than what the competition is offering for your dollars. I do agree that the story in HoS is better but to say you'll pass a game just because it was "only" good and not exceptional, is not being resonable. IMO you should play more Ubisoft and EA games and then come back here. Be reasonable what we got is a fantastic game and we don't even have any info on Cyberpunk so no need to be pessimistic about that now.

Have you considered that I could also just not spend said money on an RPG at all? There's all kinds of things to spend that time and money on.

So no new cover art? :(
well cool, at least time to get the physical package this time which will also be my third copy like both previous games

Have you considered that I could also just not spend said money on an RPG at all? There's all kinds of things to spend that time and money on.

Of course I have but then if you did that you wouldn't be here posting on this game forum and spending your precious time here. This tell me this game isn't that bad as you make it appear.

What I really want is a complete edition of the strategy guide. The Expansions could be games within themselves and the 16 free dlc.. Please CDPR give us a complete guide to go along with the game!

Yeah let's....Blood and Wine is not half bad as you make it appear. Every CDPR expansion is so much better than what the competition is offering for your dollars. I

That doesn't make it good. In fact, I don't remember any decent RPG game released during the past year

I liked Blood and Wine but then I'd already payed for it as part of the expansion pass (my bad). If it is the new baseline quality (which judging by all the praise, it may well be) I'll not buy new CDPR releases going forward, since further releases can't just lean on what's come before and existing invested interest.

I liked Blood and Wine but then I'd already payed for it as part of the expansion pass (my bad). If it is the new baseline quality (which judging by all the praise, it may well be) I'll not buy new CDPR releases going forward, since further releases can't just lean on what's come before and existing invested interest.

Especially when they already promised things during the promoe and they never happened. Not a good sign at all

That is not on the table. It's like they don't want to see the game changed except if it is by themselves

I'm given to understand by people in the industry I have no reason to distrust that powerful mod tools take a ton of man hours to create. So I'd imagine more that they don't think it's worth the money. Given the reception to Redkit in TW2, they may even be right.

It's like they don't want to see the game changed except if it is by themselves

In a way it does come off that way, but it was entirely true there wouldn't even had been a Modkit released.

(There are probably very conflicting opinions about this within CDPR)

Top Bottom