Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

+
Is there a way with GOG to get ALL patches between 1.12 and the latest? Im trying to find a STABLE work around for crossfire. Thanks. If possible since account here is linked, tell the server to add them in as additional options. THANKS.

---------- Updated at 06:54 PM ----------

Id pay a lot of money for what nircc is talking about. Porting it to vulkan would be smart. It would open up the title to new markets.

nircc said:
we just cant let go with THE WITCHER series!!

I want to see a grand return of Geralt like Kratos this year at E3. Maybe within 7-8 years or a decade. I'm not giving up. :smiling2:

People, please stop asking for an Enhanced Edition.

What have previous Enhanced Editions contained?

1. More side-missions.

2. Updated U.I..

3. All patches integrated into the main game.

We're already getting all three of those, and TWO EXPANSIONS! There's already more hours of game-play in TW3 than the previous two games combined and multiplied by ten.

It's too bad C.D.P.R. is so nice. They should have given us no DLC, no updated U.I., no patches, and no expansions, then given it to us all at once via the upcoming bundle. Then, people wouldn't be complaining.

Fans are an integral part of the gaming world, and do it a lot of great things for it, in general, but sometimes they can be toxic.

1. More side-missions.

2. Updated U.I..

We're already getting all three of those, and TWO EXPANSIONS! There's already more hours of game-play in TW3 than the previous two games combined and multiplied by ten.

It's too bad C.D.P.R. is so nice. They should have given us no DLC, no updated U.I., no patches, and no expansions, then given it to us all at once via the upcoming bundle. Then, people wouldn't be complaining.

Fans are an integral part of the gaming world, and do it a lot of great things for it, in general, but sometimes they can be toxic.

Keep the expansion a put the charactere they said they were going to be in the game and make the story more consistent.

Not much point in me buying it but I hope others will jump in.

Also to all the people proclaiming that these are the End Times: Chill the hell out alright?

---------- Updated at 07:11 PM ----------

Keep the expansion a put the charactere they said they were going to be in the game and make the story more consistent.
Time to move on sport.

---------- Updated at 07:13 PM ----------

1. More side-missions.

2. Updated U.I..

Don't waste your time, you won't stop people from being hyperbolic if they want to be.

I'm sure a solid 0.5% of Witcher fans might agree with you. As for the rest, they value 75 hours of extra content (More than the previous two games combined.) more than one or two characters.

No Enhanced Edition has ever changed a main plot-line, and no Enhanced Edition ever will. These expectations are incredibly unrealistic.

---------- Updated at 07:16 PM ----------

Not much point in me buying it but I hope others will jump in.

Also to all the people proclaiming that these are the End Times: Chill the hell out alright?

---------- Updated at 07:11 PM ----------

Time to move on sport.

---------- Updated at 07:13 PM ----------

Don't waste your time, you won't stop people from being hyperbolic if they want to be.

;)

I have an existing PS4 save from the vanilla game. If I pickup the Complete Edition, will it recognize that save or will I have to start over?

Lol.

Here's the exact quote.

There's only one way to do that, homie, and it's not going to happen.
This. W2 EE added some side quests, but it didn't mess with the main plot, same with W1. It didn't add in that cut Dol Blathanna Act even though it sounds like it would have been amazing. It didn't add Shani back after they dropped her from W2.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. More side-missions.

Considering the character your username is the name of, he could be more in the game because of said "more side-missions".

Of course, but mainly because they are really passionate, even I am disappointed at CDPR.

For doing that, you just need to add dialogues and scenes in order to improve the current game, not change it but keep praising

That is literally the definition of changing. "to make or become different". You're adding in dialogue. Those are changes to the main story. Still unrealistic. C.D.P.R. is giving fans SO much, yet people keep on asking for more. It's absolutely mind-boggling.

For doing that, you just need to add dialogues and scenes in order to improve the current game, not change it but keep praising
Uh what? To add Iorveth in they'd need to write an entire questline for him and Saskia, and then adapt the main story to account for their presence. Unless what you want is for Iorveth to just show up and go "Hey guys it's me Iorveth! I did some stuff and now I'm here, ain't that grand?".

W2 EE added main plot related cutscenes to smooth things out actually. Nothing ame changing, but TW2 didn't need anything game changing. TW3 is unique in that the weakest parts of the game are all to do with the main story of the vanilla game, and the company has met with greater success than ever before so could, if they wished, likely afford to fix that.

They've been given no reason to do so from the fanbase however.

B&W: Poor writing, for the most part. That's the bulk of the reason I (and I believe) most people play these games anyway. It definitely isn't for the original gameplay, deep riddles, or carefully crafted mechanical balance. The criticism for the poor writing in B&W seems to primarily come from a minority of hardcore fans, most of which will likely continue buying anything CDPR puts out. So again, not much reason to expect anything different. Just hope.

CDPR have "given" fans absolutely nothing. Ever. They have offered a product in exchange for money and incentivized good press and customer good will via the occasional "free" treat and post-release support that would be expected of anything that wasn't a video game. That's the extent of it.

They are not your friends. They are a company.

Considering the character your username is the name of, he could be more in the game because of said "more side-missions".

Of course, but mainly because they are really passionate, even I am disappointed at CDPR.

As much as I love TW3's eponymous hero, I have a hard time imagining Eredin being in side missions. And, they've already given us several.

Uh what? to add Iorveth in they'd need to write an entire questline for him and Saskia, and then adapt the main story to account for their presence. Unless what you want is for Iorveth to just show up and go "Hey guys it's me Iorveth! I did some stuff and now I'm here, ain't that grand?".

I wasn't askinf for Iorveth when I wrote that. By the way, that was precisely of Roche's appeareance

Top Bottom