Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

+

Guest 3860156

This is because steam has a policy of releasing GOTY editions in their bundle tech rather than all in one (which was our Intenation) - nothing we can do about it sadly.
Yes, but you did release the GOTY as a seperate release on GOG without giving users who own base game and expansion pass the possibility to make an upgrade even though this would mean that they'd only need one installer instead of three. I asked specifically for an upgrade option for owners of all the content from the GOTY but was told that there is no possibility for it. This means that I would be better off have I been waited to buy the game and therefore paid less for the game. That is some strange policy from you imo. Why not tread first day buyers at least the same way as new customers? After all they paid the most.

Why hasn't the GOTY edition been released in Brazil for PC but only for consoles?
Aw, that stink....

Just wanted to say THANKYOU!!!
A thousand thankyous for producing this absolute treasure of a GOTY disc (ps4).
The most treasured and precious disc ever created, a disc which holds Geralts' Witcher 3 adventures in their complete and perfect form!!!
Thankyou from those of us with restricted and lacking internet services.
Thankyou for the most wonderful Complete Strategy Guide Book also!!!

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    116 KB · Views: 359
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    269.3 KB · Views: 94
Situation #4
Its 2020, you're 4 years late to the party but find The Witcher 3 on GamePass and love it so much you want to purchase it, then find Xbox has a massive 70% off sale so you buy the GOTY edition only to realize it doesn't see your previous game from the GamePass so you tirelessly search the Xbox community only to find a link here where Marcin fills you in on the unfortunate news, but then realize that you don't mind starting all over because the game is just awesome.

Top Bottom